[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>waited until the last minute to write my final essay >3:02
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: No_fun_allowed.jpg (129 KB, 593x647) Image search: [Google]
No_fun_allowed.jpg
129 KB, 593x647
>waited until the last minute to write my final essay
>3:02 am and still 7 pages to go

c-college is w-worth it though, right friends?
>>
File: THE_RIDE_NEVER_ENDS.jpg (231 KB, 863x752) Image search: [Google]
THE_RIDE_NEVER_ENDS.jpg
231 KB, 863x752
>>28369442
>fell for the uni meme
>live through hell for 7 years to be an engineer
>finally graduate
>can't find a job
>>
File: 1459819007912.jpg (50 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1459819007912.jpg
50 KB, 409x409
Ganbatte OP-kun
>>
>>28369574
>fell for the uni meme
No, you fell for the STEM meme. Good work joining a career that's invariably going to be oversaturated and which never taught you any social or networking or business skills. Basically "congratulations, you're completely replaceable."
>>
NEVER FALL FOR THE UNI MEME

IT'S ALL A LIE, RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN
>>
>>28369574
No shit you autist. It took you 7 years and I doubt you've got great marks. Nobody wants to hire the engineer that took forever to finish.

I swear you cunts are just retarded, but you're just gonna blame it on normies. I'll happily pay taxes for you to keep your tismbux. Anything to keep you outside of society. Your kind will be extinct soon.
>>
>>28369639
Just one year left after these five pages though! :^) Can't wait for Stacey to finally settle down and marry me and my dollars.
>>
Why the fuck do you cunts wait until the last minute?

I literally finish my assessments 2-4 weeks before they're due so I can just relax the entire time and go over them every now and then to fix them up a bit.

The best way to do them is like this.

>Soon as you get the assignment instead of spending 10 hours shit posting on 4chan or playing video games, rush out a really quick essay as best as you can
>Let it rest
>Do some research etc
>Go back to your rushed out essay and begin adding stuff or removing stuff
>Let it rest
>Do some more research
>Go back to your fixed up essay and begin doing more fixes and adding stuff or removing stuff
>Let it rest
>Every now and then go back to the essay for an hour or so and read over it and remove shit stuff and or add new stuff.

Before you know it you'll have a insanely good assessment done and you'll still have another 2-3 weeks to hand it in and then you spend spend as long as you want shit posting or playing video games.
>>
>>28369442
boo hoo, i've got a 50 page paper due in three days and i'm on page 30

cry more, you must be a freshman
>>
>>28369668
Don't remind me, anon. My agenda is littered with a month worth of "WRITE FINAL" in every weekday.

Instead I was paired with a random last minute roommate change, and my life fell apart this semester.

Senior year will be heaven in comparison desu
>>
>>28369632
STEM is still the most reasonable choice job prospects wise. and practically every degree is oversaturated, that's what happens when 70% of the population goes to uni
>>
>>28369675
You think that's tough? I've got to write a 80 word essay by next week and I'm on word 0
>>
>wait until the last minute to do assignments like a fucking retard
>IT'S THE UNIVERSITY'S FAULT, FUCKING HELL I AM SUCH A VICTIM
Get your shit together.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.