[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw wasn't born in Norway I fucking hate living in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 535x577
>tfw wasn't born in Norway

I fucking hate living in a 3rd world country (USA)
>>
Hey mate
>>
>tfw circumutilated
>>
>>28369370
Nice 256 color palette. How are you posting here from Windows 98?
>>
>>28369327
It's even worse for me mate because I wouldn't mind working for a few years just to live up the neet life in Norway but they don't let "criminals" in
>>
>>28369327
>>28369767
i know both these feels
>>
>born 50 years too late in the welfare capital of the world
>most normalfag country on earth
>>
>>28369327
Wherever you are in the world anon, people will still think you're a loser. The grass is always greener to you and wherever you are, things would be better if you were just somewhere else.

and this is false
>>
>>28370339
>The grass is always greener to you and wherever you are, things would be better if you were just somewhere else.

>and this is false

tell that to the syrian refugees
>>
>>28370386
Yeah, that's great anon.

I'm not talking to them though. I'm talking to an American
>>
>>28369785
Got this from the interwebs

most patriotic photo I could find trust
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.