[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I see physically mediocre and unattractive men with women all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: wozpepe.png (175 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
wozpepe.png
175 KB, 800x850
I see physically mediocre and unattractive men with women all the time. Most guys, the 95% of men who aren't "Chad" still manage to lay MULTIPLE women. Clearly the problem is not "Chad" or "Stacy." The problem is with you.

The problem with robots is, quite simply, their social skills suck ass. This is compounded by a sense of resentment and an inferiority complex they tend to have about men more successful than them. This isn't how normal men see the world. If anything, I'll admit, this is how WOMEN see the world. But women can get away with it because women will be protected and women will be loved even if they don't put in the effort. You don't have the luxury of that as a man, which is something you'll just have to deal with.

The problem with robots, then, is that they are too feminine. This is consistent with the fact that they tend to be beta (aka "feminine" male) as well. I would bet, also, the average robot is more likely to gay than men of the general population. My hypothesis is that roboticism is a biological abberation in which a male gets too much of the "feminine" traits from his mother, who is probably of above average femininity herself (consistent with the fact that robots tend to be coddled by their mothers).
>>
This board cannot handle the truth.
>>
>society encourages men to be feminine and women to be masculine
>any surprise at all when relationships get fucked up
>>
>>28369321
so basically, we were sabotaged by the feminist regime.
>>
Good to know it's not my fault. Thanks OP.
>>
Mostly true about me I guess. Except not gay and its not that I was coddled or my mum is above average femininity, just my dad left when I was young so there was no real male influence on me.
>>
>>28369321
Interesting. I do match up a lot more closely with my mom than I do my dad, I have conflicts with my dad somewhat often (although they've been far more minor now that I'm not in school and I did find a part-time job.)

I'm also pretty feminine and frequently wish I were just a girl instead. I'm bisexual. I don't want to go through the process of "transitioning" to be a girl because it's not the same thing. Most people will be disgusted or simply tolerant. Personally I have no ill will towards MTFs and even find them attractive, but I wouldn't want to be one.
>>
>>28369321

hmm, way to pull stuff out of your ass authoritatively

ever consider doing it for a living?
>>
>>28369990
Yes. I sent a resume to the Trump campaign.
>>
File: cockresemble.png (664 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
cockresemble.png
664 KB, 800x532
>>28369321
>My hypothesis is that roboticism is a biological aberration in which a male gets too much of the "feminine" traits from his mother
...Which, amusingly enough, is a layman's summary of the neurochemistry of your average trap.
>>
File: founding fathers.jpg (309 KB, 1100x708) Image search: [Google]
founding fathers.jpg
309 KB, 1100x708
>>28369797
I'm glad you won't try to "transition", anon. You're a man, and you'll never be as happy trying to be anything else. You probably need more masculine characters in your life. If you don't have many friends in your age group, try making friends with older dudes. See if you can enjoy hobbies that you can do with your dad, if he has any hobbies. He'll be gone one day and you'll miss him terribly.

It can be fun to be a man. Men are better at most things. Men are the inventors, philosophers, warriors and writers. They create and maintain civilization. They are civilization.

Once you're in your 30s, you will probably be glad that you aren't a woman. Their value in society peaks early.
>>
>>28369321
Stacy's are just a construct of the dead peasants to bring the drown the shadows of maple.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.