[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't get cucked by the system!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
Don't get baited by memes to make you someone you aren't. Having a fuck buddy is nice and all, but think about how you are being played upon, see the image and share the image with fellow robots.
>>
>>28369173
Hmm maybe anon is on to something or maybe you r a fag
But I give u credit for writing all that shit
>>
Interesting insight, quality post OP
>>
>>28369173
I have around 30 biological children from sperm donation and tons of money from my eng degree
And in self employed
If you're smart being Chad is hell on earth
Just become a recluse and do shit your entire life with YOUR money
>>
File: view.jpg (497 KB, 1600x570) Image search: [Google]
view.jpg
497 KB, 1600x570
I agree with this OP image IF you decide to stay in the capitlaist system.

I agree that it forces you to either leech of Mummy or become a wageslave / buyfag.

However, I believe there is an escape from this Capitalist Prison. My pic is related.
>>
>>28369228
>I have around 30 biological children
I hope you're ubermensch :DDDDD
>>
>>28369237
OP here, I would like to be free in nature alone but it would seem difficult to survive alone. We have become so dependant on others but maybe we can all break free. I'm saving your image as my desktop btw
>>
Breaking free as you say would cuck the world over. Count me in I have nothing todo anyways what if you are into traps does that prevent system flow???
>>
>information available in any humanities college textbook
>OP acts like he figured out the hidden truth of the universe
>there are still people skeptical like >>28369220
keke this place is full of retards.
everyone know that shit OP, no one never says a thing because theyre afraid of being shunned socially so they just run with the flow.
>>
Why are you misusing the term degenerate? Some of the biggest degenerates are very rich. To be degenerate means to be sexually depraved, it has nothing to do with how much money you make or spend. Also having wife/children again does not mean you aren't a degenerate.
>>
>>28369173
>you can't just make money and not spend it
what? are you retarded?
sure, 95% of people don't understand how to save, which is why social security is used by 95% of people during retirement
>>
>>28369731
This
Tbqhwy while a lot of people might know this they might not accept it. There is a difference anon.
>>
>>28369825
I think OP was talking about necessary spending like rent and groceries or vidya.
Or just vidya
>>
>>28369971
yeah I know, I just didnt wanna write and essay. those are the ones who chose to believe in the jew because they cant handle reality.
desu I dont think most people even know about it tho, at least not in my country, they just work like slaves and thank god for every second of it.
>>
>>28370093
Vidya being a necessity? Not sure about that anon maybe in terms of entertainment but u don't need it to live.
>>
>>28370115
Tis easier to live in fantasy than reality
>>
>>28369731
>>28369825
>>28370115
>>28370170

Because everyone lets fear control them
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 323x239) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 323x239
>>28370196
But why do ppl let fear control them?
I feel like the answer to question is going to be spooky but I still want know
>>
File: image.png (140 KB, 480x277) Image search: [Google]
image.png
140 KB, 480x277
Not being a grand wizard come on step it up
>>
>>28370093
What about insurance you need that too those I suppose it's like a racket but still most ppl hav it these days so it's a necessity in some way
>>
>>28370402
If u think vidya is a racket too these days with all that dlc and Jew baiting
>>
>>28370272

Fear is one of our most base emotions. Not that hard to understand. Fear of being alone is why a lot of r9k is here.
>>
>>28370272

Because they think of the consequences or possible results of their actions as bad/terrible/horrible
>>
The black star needs the army of virgins to stay true.
>>
>>28370272

They don't accept reality as it is
>>
Im still in neckbeard mode at 30.

Im in school now at least...lol.

I can't see myself ever becoming more than a wage slave in the future after I get my degree.
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 500x375
>>28370539
So it's like the typical redpill blupill thing. But then again what isn't.
>>
>>28370566
30 is the new 20 so do whatever feels good I guess
>>
>>28369173
Why is the "system" bad?
The "system" is civilization. Without it, we would not have advanced far enough to be a society- we'd all be sitting around shoving sticks in the ground and hunting animals.

The system is beneficial to humanity. You're opposing humanity and Betraying your own kind if you oppose the system
>>
>>28370688
I mean that society is too fixated on money and that especially business preys upon natural human desires which is 300% not okay. Instead of being able to enjoy life most people spend their time thinking about money.
Idek any more.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.