[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>final course project that has to be viewed by whole class
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 300x229) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 300x229
>final course project that has to be viewed by whole class
>teacher outright tells me I'm going to get a B (in a perfectionist) if I don't do something great for final project
>fucking get anxiety and procrastinate for a month
>work for 2 hours on final project the day of the presentation
>dont even get the full presentation set up
>just copy the transcript
>explain predicament in class
>have them read project
>"beautiful writing, anon"
>"wow anon that's really good"
>mfw i've only applied a small percentage of my actual effort to anything but still manage to get A's
>mfw I'm majoring in engineering
>tfw I could be fucking tesla or Shakespeare or some shit if I applied myself
>>
>>28369132
no you couldn't anon

you are not even in the top quartile of your class at your shit ranked state school

don't get ahead of yourself
>>
Ha ha ha, oh Lord, kid, they give A's to everyone. The fact that you just turned in a shit project and got an A for it proves, not that you are a genius, but that all your other work was evaluated against exceedingly loose standards.

The fact that you don't realize this yourself means you're retarded, not a genius. Keep it up kid, the world needs another Wal-Mart greeter.
>>
>>28369132
Why would you want to fuck a Tesla?
>>
>>28369132
>Smart but lazy meme

Got news for you kid, smart people aren't lazy. You might have the potential to be smart but you aren't, you are a Grade A Under Achiever and you will die without having contributed anything of significance.
>>
>>28369204
higher level math professors don't give A's to everyone

:(
>>
>miss class for 12 weeks straight due to crippling social anxiety
>go in and do an essay on the work i've missed when they finally get me to come back
>holy fuck am i so assfucked
>pull points out of my ass, don't put down any statistics just ramble on mindlessly about the subject
>get a C
>people are talking in class about what they got the next day
>"Oh yeah, I got a D"
>"Oh ya, me too!"

what the fuck is up with normies
>>
>>28369132
serious question

why do normalfags come on here and post?

isnt there a reddit board for college
>>
>>28369132
>tfw I could be fucking tesla or Shakespeare
they are dead, no matter how hard you applied yourself you cannot fuck them
>>
>>28369238
>Higher level math
> engineering
Pick one.
>>
>>28369204
This.

Standards have plummeted to ensure that all the nigs and roasties don't fail out, an undergrad degree is practically a $40k HS diploma nowadays
>>
>>28369204
>the fact you just turned in a shit project...

But the difference between me and my colleagues is that I literally spent <2 hours on a project and made something better than a project that my colleagues took a month to create. (Which I know they've been working on because I keep in touch.)
>>28369184
>you are not even in the top quartile of your class
And you would know this, how?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.