[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get prescribed adderall >become a god of social interaction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1452750938452.jpg (23 KB, 597x319) Image search: [Google]
1452750938452.jpg
23 KB, 597x319
>get prescribed adderall
>become a god of social interaction on them
>able to carry on conversations IRL with literally anyone even cute girls where before I would just be awkwardly silent
>pop 3 times my normal dose and add a girl on skype
>do everything absolutely perfectly
>get ignored after 10 minutes

I am convinced that keeping a girl's attention on the internet is literally impossible unless youre a hung Chad. I literally did everything right. Every message I sent was planned and perfectly executed. The only thing I did not do was be an ottermode hunk and start waving around my 9 inch dick on cam.

The Internet is a different game and now I realize this. It all makes sense now.
>>
>>28368842
I think every man knows this or will eventually. Its just the way it is.
>>
File: NPjh71L.jpg (182 KB, 800x1066) Image search: [Google]
NPjh71L.jpg
182 KB, 800x1066
>>28368842
Actually you have to remember text doesn't comvey tone.

She can take things any number of ways.

Met my girl online, it's easier than you think. And I look like this
>>
Damn is stimulant euphoria that great? Coke made me a god but only for 20 minutes I've been taking lorazepam for social anxiety cheating but if adderall works I could try that it would last much longer too
>>
>>28369361
you look like you need a towel
>>
>>28369504
Hot work, monica
>>
Stop believing in all these bullshit memes, OP.

You don't need to be Chad to attract girls. It's a fucking lie.

Adderall makes you think in black and white, too. It makes shades of grey disappear.

But life is all about shades of grey.
>>
>>28369379

Adderall has like a half dozen generic variants and each of them are basically completely different drugs with radically different effects.

The FDA says they're all "equivalent" but they don't test them. They rely on the honor system for the drug manufacturers to do equivalency tests on their own products.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.