[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One of my friends has been trying to get me to take a group poop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: 1427453834714.png (51 KB, 602x565) Image search: [Google]
1427453834714.png
51 KB, 602x565
One of my friends has been trying to get me to take a group poop with him all year, and today he finally convinced me to try it. When I sat down on the toilet I was nervous, and couldn't squeeze a chunk out immediately. Then I realized I had explosive diahreah. I tried to push it out slowly but the pressure was too much and it shot out like a rocket, coating the toilet in a brown coat of butt vomit. My friend heard the whole thing happen and asked me what the hell just happened in there. I decided to wipe quickly and jet out of there as fast as I could. I stood up to open the door and walked out, the stench of rotting feces filling my olfactories with a redolent scent of ectasy.

I turned to the sinks while my friend walked out of his stall and looked in mind. His face turned into a vile mixture of horror and disgust; he turned to me and I realized that I had forgotten to flush my poo stew. I awkwardly squeezed between him and the door and used my foot to flush the toilet when he pushed me down into the toilet and closed the stall door. He grabbed the back of my head and thrust it deep into the brown abyss of the toilet then brought me back up. He dunked me into the mushy milkshake once more, but for a longer time. I came up, gasping for air, shaking my long hair as flecks of poo scattered themselves along the walls of the stall, and the face of my adversary.

He was temporarily blinded by the brown blindfold i had bestowed upon his brow, and roared in pain. He let go of me and I saw my chance to escape. I quickly ducked and rolled myself under the stall door to the adjacent stall. It was a trap. Apparently my friend had left a little chocolate surprise on the bathroom tiles. I slid right into it, covering my forehead with a foray of feces.
>>
I stood up and opened the stall door that I had slid into. I step out and see my principal walk into the bathroom. He charged at me and I sidestepped him. He smashed into a urinal, shattering it to pieces. My friend opened the stall door and stepped out, in his hand he held the largest, for lack of a better word, turd I had ever seen. It was about 13 inches long, and he was holding it like a spear.

I knew what he was about to do. Shove it in my face and make me pay. I tried to stop him. He thrust his arm forward and I grabbed his wrist. He moved it swiftly like a pen, giving me a five o clock shadow almost instantaneously. I kicked him backwards into the murky mess of madness, and he fell on top of the toilet handle. Then it happened. I felt it. He felt it. Everyone in the school felt it. Overflow.

The water sprayed up out of the toilet in a frenzy of fecical ferocity followed by a fountain of chocolate that engulfed both of us. I tried to escape but it was no use. the torrent of digested burritos and beans flooded the bathroom. I remember how my life flashed before my eyes. I thought of how embarassing it would be to drown in not only your own diahhrea, but also other people's. Luckily someone opened the door to get in, releasing the gangrenous mess of toilet paper and excrement. I stand up to see my friend passed out, lying in the ever increasing pool of poo. I walk to my next class.
>>
I'll bite - group poop?
>>
I keked pretty heartily op, thanks for that.
>>
File: 1433741818522.gif (107 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1433741818522.gif
107 KB, 250x250
>>28368781
>>28368791

>group poop
>>
Literal toilet humor is it? Falls terribly flat, old boy.

But here's your >>28368781 for at least putting in the effort.
>>
>>28368867

>not liking some good ol' poopoo peepee

Sure is Faggit in here.
>>
File: 1428955265418.png (39 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
1428955265418.png
39 KB, 914x1091
>>28368781
I REALLY enjoyed this OP

you are #1
>>
File: 1431268456715.jpg (57 KB, 480x616) Image search: [Google]
1431268456715.jpg
57 KB, 480x616
>>28368934

I'm 35, assknuckle.

Cut me some slack.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.