[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/, do you act your age? >Be 19 >still feel 14 >like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1450414248934.png (131 KB, 500x1200) Image search: [Google]
1450414248934.png
131 KB, 500x1200
Hey /r9k/, do you act your age?
>Be 19
>still feel 14
>like playing Nintendo vidya
>Can't drive
>Never had a job
>Virgin
>Voice is high pitched
>only 5'7
Just wake my shit up inside
>>
>>28368749
>like playing Nintendo vidya
nothing wrong with this senpai

also I am the same as you, literally everything you wrote is the same for me

i tried to get a drivers licence once but the first time I failed the test and the second time I didnt have the motivation to do the driving test
>>
>>28368794
I've been sitting on my permit for 3 years. I just never wanted to learn because I always liked being at home anyway. Plus the second I do
>Anon could you go run this errand for me?
>Anon, take me here
>No job-no gas
>Driving stresses me out
>It's also kinda boring
>Terrible sense of direction
>>
>>28368884
lol, same

there is literally nowhere I ever would want to go. the only thing I want to do is sit at home and use my laptop, there is no need for me to have a license
>>
>>28368749
>do you act your age?
not really, maybe, idk
>19
>5'4" (I know)
>have the fansion sense of an old man
>can go from calm individual, seemingly normal with minor autism at times, to full blown retard, giggles, goofy antics (albeit not in public spaces, just in my own home/with friends)
>mom has fun with it
>dad either laughs or tells me "why can you never be serious? how old are you?"
>have moments where I surprise people in terms of "maturity" but it's nothing big, just dumb simple shit like going to college or driving
>WOW I forget you're 19 now you still look like you're 15 if it wasn't for the facial hair
>It's like you never change
>you've been the same person forever!
>N-no that's not a bad thing...you should feel good about it
sometimes I feel like being a hermit in the woods in a nice lig cabin playing vidya, reading comic books, watching cartoons/anime, browsing this God awful site, and other miscellaneous things that are nerdy/weeby in peace.
I'd either order food online, or grow it myself, or if I lived in one of those country side suburb areas, a close by diner where I can sit by the window and think to myself.
I just want to be alone where I can bother no one and not feel self conscious about myself, but life isn't fair.
oh well, I guess I can keep on working to learn a trade and being able to live in apartment by myself, at least that's realistically obtainable.
>>
>24
>mentally still 16
when do people grow up?
>>
>>28368749
senpai don't feel bad.
I'm
>21
>5' 3
>no license because can't afford
>no job
>virgin
>still live with parents
>still into the same shit I have been since 10th grade
>don't like alcohol
>>
>26
>still have trouble talking to people
>still feel weird when standing around adults
>hate working so I usually go NEET
>virgin
>prefer my hair to be in my eyes
>whenever I tell someone my age they act surprised

There are middle schoolers with more positive life experience than me
>>
>Be 29
>Still haven't graduated university
>Still don't have a real job
>Still play childish video games all the time
>Still drive Mum's car

At this point, stuff like owning a home, kids etc. feel like miles off. My Dad married Mum when he was 29.
>>
>>28368749
>19
>still feel like 15
>like playing minecraft
>only have permit
>dropped out of highschool
>Virgin
>annoying high pitched voice
>5'10
>115lbs
>>
I actually did a quite lot with my life. Just nothing that would help my career or future in any way.

I traveled a bit. I was in the French Foreign Legion for nearly a year. I had lot of fun on various terms. I spent most of the time doing what I like; that is playing vidya.

I have no licenses, no college/uni education. I have however debts.

Now I am 26 and I really don't understand what should I do.
>>
File: jolly silver.gif (795 KB, 245x168) Image search: [Google]
jolly silver.gif
795 KB, 245x168
>>28368749
>31
>Fell for the adult meme at 24 and got married
>House, truck, furniture, and job I hate to support new adult life
>Divorced at 30 and she got to keep everything
>Now have a stay-at-home job working on web sites
>Doesn't pay as much as my friends who work in an office, but I'm not fucking miserable every day of my life

You have no obligation to anyone but yourself. Don't let someone else tell you how you should be living your life. Keep your life simple and you'll be fine.

>No women
>No debts
>No problem
>>
>>28369618
>prefer my hair to be in my eyes

Please kill yourself.
>>
>19
>feel like 14
>dont know how to speak with adults or how to act in certain situations
>i lost my gf because talked inappropriate shit at wedding
>i do have a license
>No car though
>wanting to apply for job but im too lazy, and its too hard to muster up courage to go into place and apply
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.