[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU. Robot reading this right now. Tell me three of the biggest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 600x412) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 600x412
YOU. Robot reading this right now. Tell me three of the biggest problems you have in your life right now.
>>
>too lazy to start my career
>too lazy to develop my hobby
>haven't made any new friends for 5 years despite maintaining the ones I had in school
>>
-Haven't done homework for my classes. I still have the weekend though
-Wish I have a close female companion
-Not sure how to feed myself when my current food runs out. Money is no issue, I just don't have a stove.
Sorry to complain about my non-problems
>>
>>28368751
this pretty much
maybe swap the career thing with being perpetually suicidal
>>
>>28368720
>mo money
>bad health
>ugly, stupid and lazy
>>
Very little money
Too lazy to do things, always wanna sleep, thinking its depression, even right now I am tired.
Need to love weight
>>
>no money
>no job
>finals
>>
>>28368800
That was meant to be lose but I guess love my weight too.
>>
Too lazy to stop procrastinate
>>
>>28368720
FOOD WATER SHELTER
>>
My gf of 2 an half years wants to leave me.
Feels bad man.
>>
File: wweqwq.gif (47 KB, 74x98) Image search: [Google]
wweqwq.gif
47 KB, 74x98
>>28368720
>I have no friends
>I have no goals
>I waste away on this board
>>
>aporia
>can't get off the internet
>autism
>>
>>28368720

>need more money
>need more time
>I'm a normie
>>
File: 1451294294107.jpg (24 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1451294294107.jpg
24 KB, 300x250
>do not like things
>need money to do things i suspect i may like
>paranoia pervades every aspect of my existence
>>
>too much crazy
>junk doesn't work
>there's no money
>>
>>28368839
step 1: cut out this board from your life
>>
>lost inspiration to program
>bored a lot
>anxiety walking around
>>
>No money in bank account
>Just got fired
>Camera got stolen

I'm going to have to move back in with my parents.

Fuck everything.
>>
>>28368720
>don't know how to talk to people
>don't know how to make or be a friend
>spend too much time on 4chan
>>
>No job
>Not sure what to do for a career/worried I'll pick something and end up hating it
>Schizophrenia
>>
>>28368720
>fat
>lazy
>no money
>>
>>28368720
> dating a girl who doesn't see breaking up as an option, but does think it's acceptable gf behaviour to be distant or want space all the time. Sometimes we're fully in love but we have such a fucked history, including me getting drunk and arrested for domestic violence.
> shrink says Im not depressed, my life just sucks cos I drink too much and fuck up all the time. Wants me to keep a journal of negative feelings like a nine year old girl
> it's Friday arvo, I just knocked off from my piece of shit job and I want a fucking beer. Im twelve days sober and it's the boredom that's the worst. No matter what bad shit happened when I was drunk, at least it never felt like I was just sitting around waiting to die.
>>
Social Anxiety
Loneliness
Sexual Frustration/Virginity
>>
>chronically lazy. Literally moved to a meme tier country just so I could play vidya all day and work 3 hours a week.
>not motivated by anything. I have passed lucrative contracts simply because I can't be bothered to work.

I guess those two are the same thing. It's really a problem I suppose but I can't be fucked slaving away in any capacity. I'd honestly rather jump off a cliff than do a serious days work.
>>
File: 1462144894480.png (140 KB, 391x480) Image search: [Google]
1462144894480.png
140 KB, 391x480
>fat
>dependent on pain killers because of chronic pain
>hard to exercise to make myself less fat
>hard to limit my diet because addicted to shit food.

I'm slowly killing myself. I should just pull the trigger tbqh
>>
>>28368720
Legal issues
Money
Motivation
>>
>>28368720
lack of mental health
lack of physical health
no gf
>>
>civil servant (UK)
>7 year relationship
>money in bank
>got week off next week and I'm 14hrs up on my flexi
>burgers for dinner :p
>I always remember these threads when I see smug pepe

chin up lads. there is hope for all of you yet. you will all get something in the end just don't give up and go full cocoon.
>>
>>28369096
curious, do you think having a gf would solve the other 2?
>>
>>28369058
what country are you talking about even
>>
Smoking too much weed and blowing all my classes
Virgin
Trying to be normal
>>
Anxiety so bad I can't leave my house unless I'm on benzos. Shit tier public health psych won't treat it.
Not enough money. (I just got 3k in neetbux backpay but almost all of it went to utility bills that were about to be cancelled and rent for the rest of the year)
Don't know if I'm going to be able to lie my way into resident status for my uni in the state I've been living in for a year. If I can't then I can't go.

Those are the biggest I guess.
>>
>>28369150
I moved out to se Asia to teach English. I do as little as possible and just subsist out here. I could be earning a lot more but as stated previously, I don't care.
>>
>>28368720
>insecure
>passionless
>dicklet
>>
>>28369150
Also it's super easy to get women here. The Asian dick thing isn't a meme and you'll have hordes of attention.
>>
NEET
Soul crushing depression
General laziness
>>
-sleeping with one of my teachers. Trying to figure out how to end it without it becoming this big deal.
-started getting sick. Probably going to get worse before it gets better
-pulled a C+ in one of my classes. Probably going to have to get up early and try and beg for a few points. While sick. Ugh.

But yeah, very I'm appreciative that all my problems are pretty small things.
>>
>>28369181
>>28369222
is your name dave by any chance?
>>
>>28369323
Haha no mate.
>>
1. Cannot finish school because of sleep problems. I am dropping out at the end of the semester and going to work as a burger flipper.
2. No gf, nor any kind of emotional attachment to anyone or anything
3. The only thing giving me some sort of passion is my band and it kinda looks we are on hiatus
>>
Social anxiety
The admittedly well deserved disappointment/hatred from my peers
The results of every action I have ever taken
>>
>Working towards becoming a normie, but came to the point where my insecurity with women has caught up
>"Fake it until you make it" is too hard to keep up
>Can't mutually replicate the feelings a girl has for me
Wtf is wrong with me I have the chance to escape wizardry and I am not grabbing it with both hands like I should halp
>>
>>28368720
>No gf, generally terrible with girls
>No motivation to do my uni work
>Depression and anxiety
>>
>Want to get a GF or more friends but socially anxious
>Need to get a job after senior year (am 18 relax) but have social anxiety
>Have no clue what to do after high school
>>
No friends
Never had a gf
Parents left me
>>
>>28369129
yes, for a while i was with someone and i was doing a lot better
then they left me because i was too emotional lol and i went back to shit
>>
> want to leave the house more but can't because of anxiety attacks
> no friends
> 2D isn't real
>>
one of my biggest problem right now is that i have an interview in 10 days and it's very early in the morning but my current sleep schedule and way of life makes it very difficult to fix it.

im in a state where im constantly tired but never enough to go to bed and have a nice REM sleep. i tried to go to bed at midnight but i just woke up cold sweating it's only 3am. im fucked and i dont know what to do.
>>
>>28368720
1. No bf
2. No bf
3. No money to fly and meet any bf i could potentially meet through the internet
>>
>>28369786
are u girl
>>
>>28369951
No, I'm a twinky guy who wants to be in a loving relationship with another twinky guy so we can dress each other up in girl clothes and take turns fucking each other. And also lots of cuddling and other romantic stuff.
>>
>Working at Walmart
>I can't stand it any longer
>Having trouble finding a less shitty job that pays around 10/hr.
>>
>hate my job but its industry relevant and i can't afford to leave
>i have an awful gpa so its going to make said future job probably difficult to get, although i could move cities
>the girl i had a fling with is going to europe so we decided not to get into a relationship, she tries to be regular friends with me and gets pissed off when i say i can't do it
>>
>>28368720

1. I have no career prospects
2. Might have to choose between alcoholism and a long time friend.
3. Lonely
>>
>>28370432
I can see why #3 is a problem for you if #2 is actually a decision you have to think about.
>>
>>28368720
>someone very important isn't texting me back
>>
>>28370504
but both things in 2 are a solution to 3?

i'd be thinking he means companionship loneliness though not friendship loneliness
>>
>tfw gf dead
>Keep getting set up with the rope around my neck, but can't make myself kick the chair away
>1.5 years since it happened, had a few months where i thought i was better but spiralled downwards even worse after
>>
>>28368720
>Don't have the discipline to do what I need in the moment.

That's literally it, if I could change that I'd pass uni, have more money, lose weight.
>>
>>28370569
Stay strong anon, live on for her, make the shadow of her proud.
>>
>lack of drive
>lack of will
>lonely as fuck
>>
>>28370504

Well, even if I kept my friendship I'd still be lonely. We really don't have anything in common anymore, but it's fun to get drunk. I don't talk to anyone that cares about anything I have to say. If I drop him I'm still in the same boat, except I have my health.
>>
Memory
Health
Anxious autist
>>
>>28370615
>If I drop him I'm still in the same boat, except I have my health.
Wait what? Are you not dropping him because he's trying to get you to stop drinking? Because that's what I thought was going on here.
>>
>need to move out of new apartment due to shit roommates
>need to quit smoking weed
>broke af
>>
>>28368720
Fear
Apathy
Loneliness
>>
>>28370654

Oh sorry. Basically, he's only my friend because we drink together. It's either A) Keep drinking or B) Stop drinking and lose him as a friend.
>>
>clueless on women
>ruthlessly nicknamed and mocked
>just plainly weak overall (drive, passion, will)
>>
>>28370530
That's harsh, I'm sorry
I was going through the same thing somewhat
She still answers, but colder
>>
>>28370681
Oh, then yeah drop him.
>>
>>28370685
Ok to be clueless, are you still kv?
>>
>>28370745
Nope, funny of you to ask, i just kissed last month
>>
>>28370722

It's a 20+ year friendship, really hard to just drop him instantly. I'll see, but thanks for the tips.
>>
I have no intention of being a wealthy person but my parents have high expectations placed upon me
That's the biggest
>>
1. Getting the delta robot I am working on to properly cut and process vegetables tomorrow.
2. Finding love. I am so go damned lonely, I haven't lovingly touched another human being in maybe three years now.
3. Spending more time with my parents before they are too old to do stuff.
>>
>>28370768
Cool how cute was she?
>>
>>28368720
>don't have friends anymore and can't make new ones
>oneitis don't love me and won't, she is ignoring me rn, like everyone
>im failing my studies
>alone all day long
>only goal for life is my death
>
>>
>>28371009
oh yeah and ofc
>virgin, but i don't care anymore since i know i will always be alone
>>
Zero direction - no idea what I want to do with my life. Every single option seems worse than death.
Fat
Short
>>
>Progressive chronic illness
>because of it lacking adequate motivation to stick with most interests, hobbies, etc. as there's the feeling that I'll likely die (or be too sick to do anything with it) before investing time in becoming better in all those things will pay off
>also because of it wasn't able to finish university during a worse period of illness, nor really able to re-invest in self by trying to go for any degree due to high risks of not staying as relatively "healthy" as I'm now, most likely ending up in debts I'll never be able to pay off
>in addition to that not healthy enough to work full-time, meaning impossible to ever get a job sufficient enough to do anything more than barely live off of
That's 4 points, but the last two are pretty much the same issue.

All in all it could be worse, I'm still able to live a mediocre life. After years of forcing a different state of mind I can accept it and even be content with it, but you'd be surprised at how often there are situations where you get reminded of your illness and your limitations. Still, it could've been worse; I still live, can find positiveness in things, have more appreciation for small things, I don't take my relative health for granted and am glad it's not too bad yet, have friends, etc.

Tfwnogf is the least of my problems, that's for sure.
>>
>>28369035
> GF asking for space

KEK
U
C
K
>>
File: 1.jpg (108 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
108 KB, 600x800
Don't have enough cash for a gf, wife or family, I have about 2-3k, and I need 850k to start

I will likely be dead before making that much,

My best plan will still take 40 years making me 63 when I can afford to have a child.

Problem 2:
The money problem causes me a dissonance that usually ends in homicidal thoughts, and thoughts of going full Elliot.

3:
Part of me wants to make that 850k uk pounds, whilst the other part wants to kill those who are oppressing me, and burn their reality about their silk cloaks
>>
>>28371078
Why the fuck do you need so much money just to START a family? You retarded, holmes?
>>
>>28368720
>i don't like my teeth
>i'm too lazy to read books that i want to read that would improve my life
>people who won't walk on the left side of walkways
>>
> employed and hate my job.
> no motivation to have sex with fuck buddy this weekend
> rely on my free antidepressants
> fell out of love with vidya gayms
> having to train harder to build bigger muscles
>>
>>28371094
It's 2016

Original
>>
>>28371137
muscles for what? a true robot will never get laid or find love, that's his eternal fate
>>
>>28371170
What specifically do you need the money for? To buy a house outright? What's wrong, too good for a mortgage?
>>
>>28368720
>physically and mentally repulsive
>can't find pleasure in anything except cutting
>addicted to being a failure
>>
File: 1453586457993.jpg (134 KB, 500x880) Image search: [Google]
1453586457993.jpg
134 KB, 500x880
>>28368720
>don't know what to do with my life
>not good at shooting but getting better
>need to find a job
>lack initiative and tenacity to see anything through and only pursue instant gratification

I envy those people who know what they really want to do the moment they leave highschool. I'm 3 years older than those people yet I'm still stuck on square one.
>>
>>28371094
I grew up in London, England

The women are feminists and make more than the men,

A shoe box costs 650k

A small home costs 1.5m
That gets you access to a 37y.o 2/10 who will cuck you out of the house and lifetime payments of child support and spousal support after the first kid.

I will also need my own business in a 40 percent tax, and 2 stem phds to get a job making 20 an hour
>>
>absolutely garbage below minimum wage job that doesn't even pay the bills
>getting older and all the varied possibilities of life are slipping it have slipped away
>psychologically incapable of excitement and happiness and have no interests

It's not going too well for me. Luckily I can't really feel too much negative either
>>
>girls talk to me but can't take it anywhere beyond a few casual exchanges
>suicidal thoughts daily, rarely leave my room
>graduating with an art degree next year so basically 0 job prospects
>>
File: triggered.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>28368720

Too scared to try and improve my life.

I'm not a very intelligent person.

I don't have a husky.
>>
No job nor motivation to actively seek one.
Wasting too much of my free time and not getting anything done.
Still living with parents.
>>
>>28368720
> fat, ugly body with hairy mantits and belly
> useless degree with 0 job prospects and 27 thousand gbp in debt
> severe mental illnesses

Thank you God.
>>
>>28368720
1)Too lazy to go out and socialize
2)Too lazy to read or watch something informative and watch anime or play vidya instead
3)Was too lazy to get my grades up in uni. I'm working on it.
>>
>I'm ugly
>I have mental problems from being cheated on that make me hyper paranoid that I'm going to be cheated on or rejected again
>I'm kind of getting fat and food is the only thing that makes me happy so I'm screwed
>>
>>28368720
>need more money, have about $10 total at the moment
>too scared/don't know how to get a job
>college is kicking my ass
>>
>>28368720
No gf. Suspended waiting for dismissal (over nothing at all just clearing out the office) with no job prospects. Parents want me out.
>>
File: i give up.png (3 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
i give up.png
3 KB, 200x200
>>28368720
>stuck on Aldritch in DS3 and no PS+ to summon blokes

>stuck on Lady Maria in Bloodborne, no PS+ to summon blokes

>microscopic reaction folder
>>
File: 12142012040523.jpg (140 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
12142012040523.jpg
140 KB, 500x501
I dont wanna put in the effort to talk to my dad.
I dont have enough money mostly because of substance habits.
My dick is very small.

Ill trade someone. This shit sucks.
>>
No dating/flirting experience

Consistently inconsistent, one week I'll eat well get enough sleep exercise styudy clean my house etc. The next week I'll let everything slide.

Intense emotions
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.