[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here has a loyal pupper? No matter what shit I go through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 605x807) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 605x807
Who here has a loyal pupper?

No matter what shit I go through during my day I always come into my room to find my doggo ready to snuggle on my bed. Feels good man.
>>
I have a pupper, although his loyalty is dubious. Somedays he'll come into my room and sleep on my floor, other days he wants nothing to do with me.

I will admit, I do like craddling him like a baby
>>
File: image.jpg (320 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
320 KB, 900x1600
No matter what shit I've been through, my pupper is alway there to greet me.

I would probably kill myself if he died.
>>
my pupper smells like a skunk right now, so no cuddles, i think she barked at one and it sprayed her

i already washed her and everything, but now she has to sleep in the living room because i don't want to smell like a skunk as well
>>
>>28369254
daww

my favorite cat ever died a couple years ago and ive never been the same since ;-;
>>
>>28368668
I have a cat.
She's literally my only friend in the world and the only person I care about.

She pretty much sleeps and bugs me for pets 90% of the time. When it's warmer she spends more times outside hunting and such.

She's gotten a little pudgy ever since we got her fixed and she's been on the diet food recently but it's not helping a ton.
>>
I had to give my pup to a shelter because he got a really badly infected snake bite on his face. I couldn't afford to take him to the vet, but they could. I met the family who was taking him in. They seemed nice. I miss my dog so much.
>>
>>28369464
>cat
>person
I'm not tryin to be that "edgy animul hater xD" I love cats but it's not a "person"
>>
>>28368668
My puppo is loyal as long as there's no food around
>>
>>28369495
I obviously wasn't being literal you fucking autist.
>>
>>28368668
I have a loyal kitty
She likes me way more than she should
>>
>>28368668
Through out my life yes if had loyal puppers

>one of the best family members you could have
>>
File: triggered.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>28368668

>Who here has a loyal pupper?

>No matter what shit I go through during my day I always come into my room to find my doggo ready to snuggle on my bed. Feels good man.

>tfw no wan wan
>>
Dogs fucking suck. The Chinese have it right to eat the smelly bastards.
>>
My dogs is more excited to see others and doesnt even listen to me...
Im a bad dog owner. Why do you hate me, Libby? You're so important to me :(
>>
>>28368668
>tfw no strong-willed doge to train to be my loyal, yet intelligent companion
>>
>Pupper is 19 years old
>I'm 21 years old
>he loses weight easily
>his eyes are cloudy
>his hearing is going
>hes got lots of warts
>sometimes his breathing is haggard when hes sleeping
>every so often he fails to jump on the bed
>sometimes he pees himself a little when he sleeps

wew lad

Yet he always sleeps with me
I've started pre-crying at night so I don't cry when he dies

I want to keep him forever
>>
>>28369539
No need to an asshole because he corrected you.
>>
File: IMG_20160505_222311342.jpg (290 KB, 727x970) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160505_222311342.jpg
290 KB, 727x970
>>28368668
I love this goofy little bastard.
>>
>>28369464
Same! I always feel bad when I have to leave for a few days, because he'll just sit in my room meowing the entire time
>>
File: 1397712594793.gif (499 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1397712594793.gif
499 KB, 500x281
>tfw your childhood doggo dies
>there are no more living things left that are happy to see you
>>
>>28370535
I've felt those feels before friend.
Mine didn't show any type of slowing down at all, until the morning his stomach flipped.
Tore me apart, but you'll get over it.
Take some pictures of him and keep his collar.
>>
>>28370708
Is that an Akita?
Both of my Akitas do the same thing, but they don't like to go on furniture unless it's of their own volition. I try to tempt them to get on the couch with me, but they never listen.
>>
My dog is very loyal to the point he starts crying when I leave the house. He's always with me at home, follows me everywhere, sleeps next to me. I love him.
>>
File: shelldon.jpg (10 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
shelldon.jpg
10 KB, 275x183
I have a turtle. She doesn't do much. Always looking at her reflection. Gave her a male name before I knew her gender. Don't have the heart to re-name her
>>
File: 20160504_031150.jpg (621 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20160504_031150.jpg
621 KB, 2048x1152
>Have long shit day
>Forced to walk 10km in the rain
>everything in my bag ruined
>get home knowing I have to do more work which i don't get paid for
>pic related has fucking destroyed something again

Fuck you dogs are pieces of shit.

I come home every dam day with something new destroyed and thats after I walk this asshole 2 times a day for 1+ hour each time.
>>
>>28368668
I have a pupper. He's a gigantic gorgeous sook and I love him more than nearly anything in the world.
Here he is, taking the human spot on the bed.
>>
>>28368668
>dog people
I can't fucking stand you arrogant faggots. It's always suburban white people.
>>
>>28371061
Go end your life you nigger. Dogs are for the sophisticated whites, you will never h sweat and. You can keep your pit and make it fight, then complain how dogs are so aggressive and shitty.
>>
>>28371135
>You can keep your pit
>implying
Go choke on black dick you fucking cuck. Dogs are fine, dog owners are a plague and should all die. Arrogant fucks, I hope your dog rapes your family to death and then eats you, please fucking die you massive faggot
>>
File: IMG_20160104_132025696.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160104_132025696.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1440
He won't last much longer unfortunately. He's been a good friend for 14 years, now he doesn't come when I call him, just spends the day walking around the house until he gets tired and falls asleep, doesn't even want to go for walks, I suppose he's going insane.
>>
>>28371207
Now that's what I call edge

Originalo
>>
>>28371250
I thought so too at first. Thought maybe I overreacted a little. But then I realized we're taking about dog owners here. Those """people""" deserve whatever happens to them.
>>
>>28371269
You're really adamant about this, aren't you?
Where does this hate stem from?
>>
>>28370942
hes lonely

pewpew
>>
>>28371303
>Where does this hate stem from?
I have no clue. Who knows?
>>
>>28370923
We had a family turtle once, also thought she was a male so we named her spiderman cause she manage to climb up areas that seemed impossuble for her to get to.

We gave her to my cousin cause they had a big ass pond she could swim around in. Those fucker can get pretty big
>>
Dogs are a money pit and are too needy. I have a plant. It requires almost no attention and I don't care if it dies.
>>
>thread about dogs
>people talk about their disgusting pets like cats, turtles, etc
Why?
>>
>>28371446
kek

Origato
>>
>>28371446
>not growing weed
>not naturing your plant for generations and growing old together
>not selling your plant for money
>not using your plant to improve your life and have fun
I bet you have something fucking gay like a 70 year old woman who has turtles
>>
>>28371602
Cats are cleaner than dogs the only nasty things they do are, shit, puke, and eat small animals dogs eat their own shit.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.