[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hypnosis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-04-07-01-18-52.png (121 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-07-01-18-52.png
121 KB, 1280x720
Is this possible?
>>
You got a link to that bro?

Original commento amigos
>>
>>28368650
This. I mean what's the harm right? I've got nothing to lose.
>>
>>28368650
https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gadget=HFiles&action=GetFile&file_id=89
>>
I studied Ericksonian Hypnosis and NLP for a few years, went to workshops and everything. I don't find audio recordings as effective on subjects as "the real thing" but they can be effective. What the audio is really promising is to make you more interested in participating in sports, and that's a fairly easy hypnotic effect to get out of someone.
>>
>>28368755
How do you download this?
>>
>>28369417
you need to register or you can use my mediafire link
http://www.mediafire.com/download/xx42tk7hmtd07c3/TrainTotalJock+%28MP3%29.mp3
>>
Despite obvious espionage applications and no lack of experimentation, no intelligence agency has adopted it as one of its tools. Let that tell you how effective it is.
>>
hypnosis has varying effectiveness

attitude is also important as it is a voluntary process

in the first place you cant hypnotise someone against their will

it can become effective conditioning
but you have to play along first
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.