[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm thinking of buying a mobile home. I can get a solid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1460526389576.png (201 KB, 415x469) Image search: [Google]
1460526389576.png
201 KB, 415x469
I'm thinking of buying a mobile home. I can get a solid one for like $5k, they're actually pretty spacious. These things seem like the ultimate NEET caves, seeing as how cheap they are to buy and live in.
>>
File: bitch.png (277 KB, 488x697) Image search: [Google]
bitch.png
277 KB, 488x697
Have you read your cities zoning codes? I tried doing that once, it turns out that its really fucking hard to put them anywhere. You are basically confined to shitty trailer parks even if you own your own land. Its fucked. The only way to do it is to find a plot of land outside any city/settlement.
>>
sounds like a good idea until you realize you can't put them anywhere, basically what >>28368595 said.

Move out to the wilderness and do it. Somewhere far away in Canada or some shit.
>>
>>28368595
The thing is I currently live in one with some family and the park is shitty but not dilapidated. I don't care that it isn't middle-class suburban-tier because I don't plan on going outside much in the first place. I'm more concerned about the interior and finding one with a working A/C and decent wiring.
>>
>>28368630
Thats nice. How much are they charging you monthly for the lot?
>>
>>28368653
late reply, like $500
>>
>>28368595
>>28368613
Like, it's against the law to have a mobile home in your parking lot? Even if you own it?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.