[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should i tell the girl I'm meeting up with from /soc/ i'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: dsf3.png (32 KB, 350x420) Image search: [Google]
dsf3.png
32 KB, 350x420
Should i tell the girl I'm meeting up with from /soc/ i'm a convicted rapist?
>>
Whisper it into her ear while you're raping her.
>>
>>28368127

Greentext your rape story pls
>>
who'd you fiddle?
>>
>>28368360
no someone might recognize it
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 720x540
>>28368568
Who the fuck is going to recognize your rape story, you delusional,demented fuck? Now provide be with free entertainment via your appauling story, you lunatic.
>>
Under no circumstances should you reveal the details of your criminal history to a girl until after you've been steady with her for awhile. Third date or something. For a sex offender, maybe better off never. Good luck, and try not repeat the same shit unless you want to go back to the slammer.
>>
Wont she find out eventually?
>>
>>28368704
not if he rapes her first
>>
>>28368740
She's meeting people on /soc/. That's playing the odds.
>>
>>28368127
Tell her after you rape her.
>>
>Hi, I'm a rapist

no you fucking retard
You served your time
>>
>>28368869
>you served your time
>sexual offender list
No, not really.
>>
>>28369019
Then you didn't rape anyone.
>>
>>28368127
throw us a bone m8 give us some details or is case your something so specific that people can find out who you are?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.