[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Hey anon! Gosh we haven't seen you since high school!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1450918458615.jpg (47 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1450918458615.jpg
47 KB, 960x720
> Hey anon! Gosh we haven't seen you since high school! What have you been up to lately?
>>
>>28368101
>Pink hair
>Choker

gimmegimmegimme
>>
>>28368101
so who is the top stacy in this clique
>>
talking on a mongolian kite flying extraordinaire site
>>
>>28368137
Yeah she's uber cute but pink hair is are red flag, I prefer the one in the middle
>>
well...i've been making youtube videos and twitch stremas and stuff...i got my 50th subscriber today so yea...i think it's finally taking off you know haha...hey can you girls please please please subscribe to my youtube channel?
>>
>>28368180
asking people to subscribe to your youtube channel IRL is just no
>>
>Hey anon, remember this, this and this and how we used to be buddies in school and I never treat you like shit at all?
>>
File: !BigSmoke-Artwork.jpg (90 KB, 662x733) Image search: [Google]
!BigSmoke-Artwork.jpg
90 KB, 662x733
nmu?
$WAG $WAG $WAG
>>
>>28368101
wallowing in my own sadness and filth because you people crushed any bit of self confidence I had left because it's always fun to fuck with the "weird kid" isn't it?

gtfo of my face slut.
>>
>>28368162
The one on the right closest to the camera. The stacy behind her is ignored. The one at the back on the let is the goofball of this bunch. In front of her is the most innocent & loyal. She has the most suitors though but she doesn't know it.
>>
>>28368162
Pink hair is the stacy that used to hang out with the emo kids, then got popular, and joined the stacy clan, now everyone follows her trends

The one next to her is the nice one, the one who talks to everyone and who everyone likes the most out of the stacies, she is the one the stacies are most jealous of

The next one is the bitch and the gossip she is the one spreading rumours and does not bully in front of people but back stabs and talks about people behind her back, even fellow stacies

Then the brunette is top stacies follower, does everything she says

Then the one in front is top stacy. Everyone secretly hates her except stacy behind her but she has a firm grasp on the clique.
>>
>>28368137
>pink hair
>choker
Turbo slut detected
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.