[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
daily /fuckwomen/ thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_9134.jpg (163 KB, 598x599) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9134.jpg
163 KB, 598x599
My roommate is an autist loser who does nothing but sit and watch youtube videos all day (ALL day, and nothing else, NEVER works out or does exercise. No hobbies, no nothing) yet because of some stupid chance he has a 10/10 perfect body and is 6'3", and literally every single girl wants his dick

Of course he's an actual autist and is the single most clueless person I know when it comes to sex and relationships, so he remains kv. But the SECOND he actually became interested he'd have a harem of asses bending over solely based on his looks

Reminder that women are not worth it unless you are like this. Reminder that women are nothing but instinctual creatures driven only by their need to reproduce with the best physical body they can find and do not give a shit about anything else. Evolution has not had a chance to catch up with intelligence.
>>
>Implying you're any different.

Attraction is mostly physical mate. They stay with you because of who you are, but at first glance anyone will mostly be interested in you because they find you attractive some way or the other.
>>
>>28367656
I know at least 5 girls who know of his hobbies and non-existent personality and they would still date/bang him any time. Two of them even said so themselves.

We are all the same when it comes to first impressions, yes, but these girls would marry him even after they've spent a month with him watching youtube.
>>
>>28367724

Marry him? I thought you said that they wanted to bang him? What's wrong with wanting to bang someone you find attractive? Don't you wish the same whenever you see hot girls?
>>
File: d8wngmd.png (26 KB, 957x751) Image search: [Google]
d8wngmd.png
26 KB, 957x751
Of course, looks are something that mean everything. I've worked with guys as a security guard who were very good looking and had woman approach them out of the blues and ask for numbers and so on.

I stopped trying and don't go outside anymore, i just sit at home working out in my garage or eating / jacking off.
>>
File: 1459095911664.jpg (53 KB, 800x624) Image search: [Google]
1459095911664.jpg
53 KB, 800x624
>>28367888
I got 4 women at work wanting me but I'm an autist splerg and I got a really fucked up past with suicides in family and whatnot.

It builds pressure when you really don't know if you want a vapid hole but society and your instincts tell you that you do.

Can't we just ban social media, all women are boring cunts. Why are you even in here whining about it, you know that you'd lose interest cause they're flawed with baloon egos.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.