[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you believe in God?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Wojak21.png (268 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
Wojak21.png
268 KB, 750x750
Do you believe in God?
>>
>>28367204
I used to.

I thought I wanted to be a minister. I was very, very wrong.
>>
Sure. It's more like God doesn't believe in me.
>>
No, and I hate religion.

I don't find the world meaningless though.
>>
>>28367204
La ilaha ilallah
Muhammad rasul allah
>>
>>28367204
No, and I don't see a reason to do so
>>
>>28367303

4chan is a christian website not a kebab one
>>
>>28367303
"No, something something Muhammed is Allah?"

Where is your hijab whore?
>>
>>28367204
no
>inb4 le intellectual hat meme spam everywhere
>>
>>28367204
I believe that the word god is synonymous with the word universe which is observable and surround us. so yes. I believe
>>
>>28367220
>>28367222
>>28367252
>>28367328
>>28367413

*tips his fedora hat*
>>
>>28367204
Yes. I can't stop believing. It brings me no joy or comfort.
>>
I belive in many gods
>>
File: Isis 2.jpg (24 KB, 545x417) Image search: [Google]
Isis 2.jpg
24 KB, 545x417
>>28367303
Pretty much this,TAKBIR!!!.
>>
No and I don't really understand why people feel the need to invoke a god or gods into things.
>>
>>28367454
There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God. I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" fedora guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuck-up, she's probably so sick of you already.
>>
File: 1442512598890.jpg (717 KB, 800x7200) Image search: [Google]
1442512598890.jpg
717 KB, 800x7200
Agnostic atheist master race reporting in. There are zero good reasons to believe in God. Prove me wrong.
Pro tip: you can't

At least this thread isn't shitting up /his/
>>
I find it silly, and I think of someone who is VERY religious (like dedicates their life to it) as very silly.
Most people say they believe but never go to church or do any real research into it.
>>
>>28367538
Finally, someone told off that dick.
>>
>>28367204
No.
I've never seen anything that made me think there was a higher power beyond Nature really.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.