[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
last nail in the coffin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160505_233515.jpg (337 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160505_233515.jpg
337 KB, 1440x2560
This average sloot thinks she's so special when I literally have just been spamming the same message to everyone just to find someone to talk to out of boredom. But I deleted pof, okc, and tinder after hearing this.

Thought I was somewhat handsome, I mean I got a qt to make out and cuddle with me from tinder..

And no you can't see me because you fucking robots are more ruthless than women.
>>
This just confirms that you should consider suicide now.
>>
>>28367096
>This average sloot thinks she's so special

she politely rejected you, sorry your ego got hurt but it's not her fault
>>
>I don't want to get your hopes up because i think you a re ugly as fuck
>Let's be friends though k

wew lad
>>
File: emoji.jpg (49 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
emoji.jpg
49 KB, 1024x1024
>>28367096
*slow clap*

don't get your hopes up OP
>>
>>28367531

If I was seriously coming on to her then yeah, but to say that right away is snobby and conceited as fuck. That's like saying hi or even just smiling at a random girl in public and getting 'sorry I don't want to get your hopes up'
>>
>>28367601
well you were using a dating application after all. Or was it platonics friend finder app? Use your brains.
>>
>>28367716

I gave up on looking for love through a dating app. I used my brain and realized that most girls aren't either, so I was just messaging everyone to find someone to talk to.
>>
What was the pick up line
>>
>>28367809

Doesn't matter.

Am I really ugly though? I've gotten some cute girls before.
>>
>>28367975
just post the picture already
>>
>>28367989

No. I'm going to bed. I've seen how brutal 4chan is, they pick apart dudes who are good looking and I don't need that kind of humiliation
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.