[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finishing my college admission >find a roommate through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
>finishing my college admission
>find a roommate through the facebook page, think we would get along
>about a month later he tells me he totally forgot and found someone else
>alright
>find another roommate not long after
>today (the deadline) he tells me he accidentally already submitted an application for a random roommate
>Fuck
>scrambling to find a last second roommate
>seriously don't want to fucking random, I don't want some football playing asshole or something

Slaughter me
>>
>>28366204
Its fate anon. Fate is trying to set you up to room with a gay guy man who will take your virginity by force.
>>
>>28366225
im 6 foot 6 and 300 pounds, I'd like to see him try.

Still bummed out though
>>
Holy shit this early? The semester hasn't even ended yet. I'm transferring and the place I'm going to doesn't start messing with that stuff for another month.
>>
>>28366359
its the university of wisconsin madison
>>
>>28366476
Hey, my sister went there, Madison is a beautiful city, I hope you have fun :)
>>
>>28366476
Maybe because it's way larger they have to start earlier. Geneseo only has 5k students
>>
>>28366502
I hope so too. I just hope I don't get a roommate who I am totally at ends with. It would be rare for me to get annoyed at someone because I'm usually very chill about things but... with my luck recently, I wouldn't be surprised if I got the next Stephen McDaniel
>>
File: 1455761786466.jpg (32 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
1455761786466.jpg
32 KB, 400x267
random roommates are the fucking worst, trust me

I ended up with a paki and an indian, they'd drop meat or cheese on the kitchen floor while taking it out of the fridge or while cooking and just leave it there, nobody cleaned, it would rot on the fucking ground and smell, our apartment developed at least four distinct species of pests (cockroaches, mice, fruit flies, and meat flies)

they also smoked a hookah every day together and put cylinders of coal in aluminum foil on the stovetop to heat it up; stove and kitchen floor were covered with soot stains

they would also watch shitty bollywood movies at 3:00AM when I had exams the next day, forcing me to literally fucking sleep outside on the balcony in a tent with my laptop

As revenge, on the day we moved out, I stole the paki's entire collection of 360 games (he left them in a box in the hall just as my ride came) and managed to pawn it for $170. Nowhere near the damage I took, but a small victory

even your slobbiest friend are preferable to the crapshoot you get with randos

Random roommates is laying out the luck. You might get the chillest people ever, you might get an absolute fucking nightmare like I did. Anyone reading this, make sure you know the people you'll be living with.
>>
>>28366655
I would also like to add that this was 4 people living in a 4-bdrm (converted) 2-floor condo apartment, and the landlady advertised exclusively for students who were going to my school (asked me for my school ID card in addition to a motherfucking credit check, employer's letter, and reference)

The second day, I find out I'm the only fucking student living there.
>>
>>28366655
i really hope at the very least I get a white guy
>>
File: 1458779397427.png (192 KB, 576x507) Image search: [Google]
1458779397427.png
192 KB, 576x507
>>28366204
getting real sick of high schoolers browsing here.
>>
>>28366655
Can confirm this.

If you get a non-European/Japanese international student as a roommate, you should probably just kill yourself and avoid the suffering
>>
>>28366930
Really, when living with roomates, the facilities, amenities, and location of a property pale in comparison to who you end up living with. Even the rent, within a range. Even for men who actually own a house, the neighborhood and neighbors can make it or break it.

I've lived with a Chinese guy who was gone 12 hours of the day, every day, and made no noise, and also with a nigger zoo of three affirmative action students who just got drunk and played Smash Brothers on the fucking gamecube all night.

They introduced to some cool anime and took me to anime convention and let me crash in the hotel room but fuck niggers, man. Never again. Friendship is one thing, living together is another
>>
That's a lot of "sorry I forgots" and "I accidentally did this"
>>
>>28367233
Nah it's not like that. The second guy was legit panicking when we sat down to fill in the info today and he found out he had automatically been assigned random. He was pissed

With the first guy like 2 months went by between us talking to each other
>>
File: 1457664405895.jpg (7 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
1457664405895.jpg
7 KB, 250x236
>>28366999
>>28366999
>>28367144
>>28367144
>>28367233
>>28367233
>>28367266
>>28367266

bellisimo, en veritas
>>
>>28366204
>forgot
> accidentally

You're a shit person. They saw that you were a shit person. Stop being shit so you can actually room with people you want to.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.