[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me memories that make you cringe, /r9k/. At a much younger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 530x458) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 530x458
Tell me memories that make you cringe, /r9k/.

At a much younger age, homeschooled autist me yelled "Why don't you try being louder, you howler monkeys" at a group of African American students in the community college computer lab.

Oh, the naivety. God.

They calmed down when I continued to be really confused and said that I name the first really loud animal that came to mind.
>>
I was really into a clan in Roblox until my sophomore year of college.

LOTS of roleplay, put a lot of hours into that clan. It was fun, I just feel like it really hindered me in life.

Also I never tell anyone in real life about it.
>>
File: 1461811073735.jpg (180 KB, 532x783) Image search: [Google]
1461811073735.jpg
180 KB, 532x783
I asked a girl to homecoming who didn't even know me
She said yes but I didnt talk to her until three days before homecoming
She refused to dance with me when we got to the dance
Then she made me drive her home and berated me basically
Then I had to come face to face with my expectant parents wanting to know about my first romantic experience.

Not sure how I feel about this
>>
>>28366086
I saw a car of random people waiting on a public place. I felt like I was looked at, so I went to their car to ask if they were waiting for me.. Of course they weren't..
>>
>>28366150
Me as well. I was really into FEAR, became an undercover operative against FEAR for RAT, and then gained rank as RAT official until Freshman year.
>>
>>28366206
Did you participate in the RAT-VAK war?

I was a Captain in VAK.
>>
>>28366219
Wow. You were my enemy.

I was some high rank for RAT in the RAT-VAK war. We felt cheated because the VAK guns were OP as fuck and the "visiting Raider" guns were like one handed handguns.

Also, the base we kept raiding was like a huge fucking fort and wall facing the huge open field.

We were the open field.

The downside for us was our fucking owner (Rainbow?) Just made a fucking base admin shirt that gave you everything.

So we'd get raided at Fort Celestial and half of our non-BC players had the shitty 9mm and everyone else against us had the fucking minugun and jetpacks and the RAT power armor.
>>
>>28366299
Yeah that was a messy one. We had a big increase of activity in actual members then. SMO is a lot easier to raid during normal times because it would of just been full of shithead elementary school kids.

You would be surprised with how much drama there was with the HR in VAK. I worked with this really high level Colonel who focused on raiding bases and scouting them out so I had a lot better time than most.
>>
File: 1452454921124.jpg (57 KB, 594x598) Image search: [Google]
1452454921124.jpg
57 KB, 594x598
>be me in hs
>have to change into nice clothes for a performance
>boys changing room is locked for some reason
>"well, I'll just use the girl's, no one ever comes in"
>changing in the stall (it's a regular bathroom stall inside of the room)
>start changing
>two dancers come in
>fuck
>freeze and don't say anything when they come in, hope they will leave soon
>they don't and talk for 5 mins
>one sees my shoes under the stall
>"omigod haha I thought some one was in here haha"
"t-there is"
>they leave extremely quickly
>never saw them, didn't get in trouble, they probably didn't even know who I was since I was wearing Converse and not autism shoes
>everything worked out ok
>>
>>28366453
That sounds good.

Our admin just told us to defend the bases

>"At all costs"

99% of the time I'd come into a Fort server and we'd all be locked out.

The other 1%, we'd have something like 2 or 3 clans attacking us at the same time.

We were really unliked. I feel like this might have been why we suddenly just lost our bases.

The whole RAT-VAK war thing was a really bad time for us. It was (literally) like 26,500 RAT members against 4,650 VAK members and we would just get steamrolled because most of our clan were literal children.

>tfw got bamboozled into buying 8 different RAT uniforms only to find out 7 of them were not usable in forts
>got bamboozled into buying a new, 400 Robux officers uniform for the team
>bought it
>it said "RUT"
>Admin immediately realizes his error and says to buy his new officials uniform and that the fucking "RUT" one is not usable on servers
>BC ends

RAT was a trip.
>>
I didn't wear deodorant until I was 17
>>
>>28366592
We really focused on making sure people in the actual clan weren't just kids. It helped a ton in the long run.

I thought about joining RAT for a little bit. Vaktus got really inactive and the clan started to decay. all clans were starting to fall apart really

I couldn't do the style though. I needed something a little more "bad-guys."
>>
>>28366086
why does that make you cringe ? because you handled yourself poorly ? I could say the same thing yet I'd pull it off with confidence.
>>
>>28366670
>tfw I was edgy when I was 9 and I looked for Nazi clans
>looked for one
>found one
>forgot the rules

It was less Nazi, more like German history, Wehrmacht etc.

>It was a fucking Nazi clan

>Join Nazi clan without fully understanding what I was getting into
>admin is some guy named like (whiteprd39)
>really just excited about World at War
>Admin posts something equatable to but not as harsh (and against the rules) as
>"Fuck the Jews"
>Nazi clan ends
>[contend deleted]

If that doesn't scream "bad-guys", I don't know what does.

>tfw Polish
>>
>>28366830
Haha, nice.

I remember there was this small group that raided us on a regular basis and had a big "Shutdown VAK Movement" thing going.

They would always call us evil and record videos of us killing them in game and post it hoping people would be angry at us for it. It was hilarious.

Nothing Nazi related though.
>>
>>28366150
ah Roblox. That game takes me back
>>
>>28366830
Correction: I must have been 10 or 11 when it was announced because I am currently 19 and I think it was announced in '07.

>>28366951
We did that. We tried to livestream you guys as "senseless, merciless killers" for not letting us come in and raid you.

>not letting us win
>so you guys are assholes
>here's video proof
>>
>>28366086
I asked Stacey to prom over AIM. At least she let me down nicely by saying she already had a date with Chad. It was the same girl whose house my friend and I would occasionally stalk at night while bored in our small town, only to eventually find out it wasn't actually her house.

Still think about it 11 years later.
>>
>>28366150
>>28366299
holy shit yooo those some old names brings back memories. i was one of the original founders of a smaller one called SWT jokerkid5858 was my homeboy
>>
>>28367004
Guess it makes sense why I support Trump.

"Stay on that side of the wall or I will shoot you."
>>
>>28367043
Zozzle.

If I didn't have games that already are games on Roblox I.E. Battlefield 3 for that Phoenix something FPS game that got RBLX GOTY and various survival games for that Apocalypse zombie game etc. I would totally still play RBLX.

Also, my only friend who still plays is my 16 year old brother, and he only forums on OT.
>>
>>28367153
I would play if clans were still as actuve as they were in 2009-2013. It was the only roleplaying I really enjoyed.

I occasionally get on to fuck with kids in game or enjoy some sword fighting. My bestonlyfriend will join me too.
>>
>kindergarten
>little bowl cut asian boy I liked asked me to dance in music class
>"okay"
>I pick him up and twirl around in a circle in front of all of his friends
>took me 10 years to realize why he was mad at me after that
I will never have a bf if I don't stop being retarded
>>
>>28366150
blockland?
>>
>>28367290
I just got on and saw that I own a clan apparently.

Some random guy just gave me some fucking clan.

Let me make sure I no personal info up and then I'm giving out my clan name that I apparently own.
>>
>>28367290
>>28367042

GUYS JOIN MY FUCKING CLAN

"The Roblox Secret Spy Agency"

WITH A FUCKING PICTURE OF EZIO AS THE CLAN COVER PHOTO
>>
>>28366806
It was unwittingly pretty racist. I hadn't grown up around other humans, so I did not know this.
>>
>>28366150
Same thing but in Habbo.

Anyone who did Star Wars, DBZ or X-Men Roleplay from 2004 - 2007. 'Sup.
>>
>>28366150
Sorry it's a bit late. I do want to correct this.

I meant sophomore year of high school.

I don't know what I would do with myself if I played it for that long.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160505-230149.png (216 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160505-230149.png
216 KB, 720x1280
You guys wanted cringe?

Here is some Roblox cringe.
>>
>>28367695
Those are a pretty knew thing I think.

I never really got clan spam when I played regularly but I spend 30 minutes in a game and get fifteen messages now.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160505-230434.png (267 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160505-230434.png
267 KB, 720x1280
>>28367731
No.

This is my clan I got when I was like 13.
>>
>>28367752
Oh that's the description, it looked like a message.

The website looks weird as fuck now. Both on mobile and pc.
>>
>>28367776
Yeah, it is pretty bad. They are going for that iOS look.
>>
>>28367792
http://vaktovianempire.wikia.com/wiki/Basalisk

They made me a wiki page.

I'm really glad I didn't write it myself. I probably would kill myself if I went this deep.
>>
>>28367752
If you were 13 and you had a smartphone you're still a fucking kid.
>>
>>28366150
Meh. I've roleplayed too. Tons do it, mostly on MMOs. I mostly did it on City of Heroes until it died. Never on Roblox, never played it. I did it on forums too.
>>
Remember when Itachi "poked" Sasuke in the forehead? I did that to a girl when I was in the ninth grade. Missed, hit her eye.
>>
>>28367871
??? What???

Original originality
>>
>>28367858
Oh my God, I feel like I knew you.

I feel like I recognize your character.

>it's like meeting your highschool bully at the reunion
>>
>>28367858
I was part of a BYOND roleplay (not SS13, but I have done it on there) and a Runescape roleplay and I was on their wiki pages too. Runescape one is dead though.
>>
>>28366150
>Roblox
Shit man, all the memories. This hit hard.

I remember when I was in a group representing the Union and we would have battles against rivals from the Confederacy group. Good times.
>>
>>28366667
Did you get made fun of for being smelly?
>>
>>28368035
You probably ran into me a few times. I played a lot.

I worked the act big time. I wouldn't be surprised if a bunch of people hated me because of it. I don't regret it though, acting like I did was half the fun.
>>
>>28366171
Classic Wimpsler!
HAHAHAHAHA
Did you wet your pants?
Fucking nerd.
>>
OP here.

I'm really happy that this turned into a Roblox reunion thread.
>>
So. For whatever reason when I was younger, I thought I was meant for the stage, a natural born performer. I don't know why.

At age 10 I auditioned for the school talent show. I had nothing. I had no act. I just auditioned for it

>Go to audition room
>All other students are there
>It's my turn
>Still have nothing
>I say it's a dramatic performance
>I clutch my ear
>begin to terribly act
>Say "Ow, my ear is hurting"
>Keep saying it
>Kids are laughing
>Laughing at me not with me
>Collapse on the floor
>Then go
>"Oh it doesn't hurt anymore"
>Stand up
>Teacher visibly cringing
>"Now what was I meant to do? Ah yea!"
>Hold hand up
>Walk off
>Nobody claps
>Not allowed on the show

>11 years old
>Doing a school leavers play
>We all have to have a role
>I want a dance role
>I show my dancing to everyone
>Its a mix between breakdancing, seizuring, raving and tap dancing
>Yell "I LEARNED THIS FROM DDR. I LEARNED THIS FROM MY DANCE MAT"
>get the part of the character who is a shitty dancer
>Wanted the part of the character who is a good dancer
>Pull that shit off amazingly and take it seriously
>Always at rehearsals
>End up getting an award for it

>13 years old
>Drama class
>Have to do improv performance with two others about a robot
>We do well, until the robot 'knocks me out'
>I fall to the floor
>Everyone laughs
>Thinks everyone loves the performance
>Turns out my ass crack was showing.

Someone stop me. I can still see the teacher visibly face palming.
>>
>>28366573
Alpha as fuck.
in an original way, of course
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.