[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a fembot who didn't get asked out to prom anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 56745756.gif (871 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
56745756.gif
871 KB, 500x281
Ask a fembot who didn't get asked out to prom anything
>>
Will you go to prom with me?
>>
I didn't get asked out to prom either. Please ask me questions as well.
>>
>>28366004
will you have sex with me
>>
>>28366004
Why are you so fat? What made you decide to live a lifestyle that made you obese? Any plans on fixing your body through easy work known as exercise and dieting?
>>
>>28366004
When do you plan to lose the excess fat and/or become interesting and/or stop dyeing your hair?
>>
Bitch why the fuck do you want to spend a bunch of money on dress shoes hair make up ticket for one night of 4 years you didn't even fucking like stop feeling sorry for yourself and read a fucking BOOK
>>
File: 1420760392233.jpg (55 KB, 900x677) Image search: [Google]
1420760392233.jpg
55 KB, 900x677
How many times have you made this thread?
>>
File: cwc.png (1 MB, 756x710) Image search: [Google]
cwc.png
1 MB, 756x710
Ask a fembot who rejected her two robot friends and stayed at home anything.
>>
Why did no one ask you? Did you still go to prom? What excuse did you give for not having a date?
>>
>>28366013
i dont know you
>>28366023
no
>>28366024
I'm not fat
>>28366039
once. but it does sort of make me feel better that there are other fembots that share the same feel, even if its a misery loves company type of thing
>>
>>28366107
>fembots
do you see any other fembots in this thread?

do you actually think fembots exist?

also why not go to malaysia and try living like a poor malaysian child and then you will how good your life actually is
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.