[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>born female >could have the world handed to me >sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 236x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 236x350
>born female
>could have the world handed to me
>sex anytime I want
>be able to date guys out of my league due to makeup
>could marry rich and not have to work
>ever since high school be extremely intimidated by males
>scared of their judgement to the point where I avoid them at all costs
>work at home
>stay inside my apartment all day
>if I do go out I avoid eye contact with every male I encounter

I haven't had a conversation with a male who wasn't my father in six years. How do I stop being terrified around men?
>>
Why are you afraid, OP? Are you overweight or something?

I imagine several males out there would be happy to just be your friend, so you shouldn't feel intimidated. Personally, I just like to chat and maybe do something together like a game or hang out at the park; not everyone is going to constantly try to fuck you.
>>
>>28365786
Please be my weirdo gf, I won't intimidate you.
>>
>>28365987
Ay senpai better fuck off before you get hurt

>>28365786
Ay yo hmushawty yu want sum fuk
>>
Is it "fembot" blog night or something jesus fuck
SAGE THEM ALL
>>
File: _mg1qobwaRp1qzt48xo1_1280.jpg (193 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
_mg1qobwaRp1qzt48xo1_1280.jpg
193 KB, 1080x720
>>28365786
>shutin
>image.jpg

Not likely at all.
>>
File: homerconsider.jpg (29 KB, 442x332) Image search: [Google]
homerconsider.jpg
29 KB, 442x332
>>28365786

interacting with people is a skill just like anything else.

practice practice practice. you're gonna suck at it for a long time but hey once you've put some time in, you'll start getting results.
>>
>>28365786
What made you intimidated by them? Was it because you gave Chad your virginity and he pumped and dumped you?
>>
>>28365786
you need to >practice

so play some game that's social without really being social like ss13 or a korean mmo
>>
>>28365786
There are hundreds of other women just like you and one of them will like me enough to give me attention, who is the one I will date, so I really don't need to worry about your post and your aversion to men.
>>
>>28366674
>bumping this fucking thread
Drown in an ocean of dicks, you stupid fucking faggot.
>>
>>28366724
People need to see what I have to say. If you don't like what I say then you can probably leave this website and have a good chance of never talking to me again. But other than that, I don't think anyone will be drowning in any supposed ocean of dicks.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.