[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sister asks me why I am ignoring the calls from my work friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: no.png (10 KB, 604x608) Image search: [Google]
no.png
10 KB, 604x608
>sister asks me why I am ignoring the calls from my work friends to hang out and go out
>I tell her bluntly that I don't like normal people and have no interest in them
>she stares at me like I am retarded

My sister is normal but I don't dislike her because she's a family member and I know her a lot more simply as a friend so I can find plenty of things to like despite that.

Why is this so hard to grasp? I don't dislike normies as a meme. I dislike them genuinely. I'm an outcast and always will be, I prefer it that way.
>>
*than simply as a friend
>>
File: kirin.png (306 KB, 593x540) Image search: [Google]
kirin.png
306 KB, 593x540
>28365656
>sister asks me why I am ignoring the calls from my work friends to hang out and go out
>>28365656
>sister asks me
>>28365656
>sister

you gunna fug her?
>>
>>28365656
I hate people too OP. My parents and sisters also ask why I have no friends and never go on dates. The truth is I hate people and don't want friends. I wouldn't mind a gf though so I can finally stick my penis in something.
>>
>>28365656
>my work friends
>I tell her bluntly that I don't like normal people and have no interest in them

how did you become friends with them?
>>
>>28365656
here's my life tip for you m8

i don't interact with normies for the fun of it. i do it for those times i find the real people. most of the people i interact with on a daily basis annoy me. but there's only one road to meeting interesting people and it's not sitting behind your keyboard shitposting on 4chan
>>
>>28366028

We're not friends, I meant to phrase it in a way that she thinks we are "work friends", you know how normies always say friends casually.

>>28366048

I have a couple friends I see irl when I go to magic the gathering tournaments. I play D&D with them as well and watch GoT and discuss books together. I have several more friends I talk to regularly online.

But that doesn't really count at all to my sister.
>>
File: zoolander.jpg (44 KB, 361x253) Image search: [Google]
zoolander.jpg
44 KB, 361x253
>>28366048
Not OP

I understand what you're saying but I actually lost hope of meeting interesting folk in the town I live in. My best bet would be using facebook to join a group with people of similar interest who live in the same country.

I'm pretty sure that the kind of people I'm looking for never come outside like me.
>>
I don't know this feel. Everyone at work likes me apparently, but no one ever wants to hang out with me outside of work.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.