[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did your siblings turn out better than you? How so?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Lottery.jpg (42 KB, 700x560) Image search: [Google]
Lottery.jpg
42 KB, 700x560
Did your siblings turn out better than you?
How so?
>>
>>28365475
My brothers name is Chad (not even joking), he makes 6 figures, and he's moving into a nice place with his 10/10 gf next week.

So yes, I'd say he turned out better
>>
Do those giant checks cost more than $7.00?
>>
My brother is a 6'4 he's a chef at wendys and makes 100k a year he also has a 9 nine inch cock makes me mad I got the shit end of the genetic lottery.
>>
>>28366950
Wow, a certified burger artist?
>>
My older brother is a fucking military electric engineer

Both of my sisters are married and graduated from college and have fancy jobs and shit

I deliver pizza
>>
File: 1339431980904.jpg (68 KB, 414x414) Image search: [Google]
1339431980904.jpg
68 KB, 414x414
Brother 1: Airforce guy who dates women from around the world.
Brother 2: Works as a tard-wrangler for a Special ed program.
Sister: Tumblrina. Working on a master's in women's studies.
Me: Single 30 year old, T1 IT. Basically resetting idiots' passwords all day

My poor parents. Dishing out piles of money to every kid except brother 1 and having no grandkids.
>>
My sister got her degree pretty efficiently and was at a much better pace than I am now.

She can't get a job relevant to her degree so there's still hope I could be the more successful one.
>>
>>28365475
Little Brother
>Has Aspergers
>Has 9/10 Chad face
>6'0 height
>Every gf he has had asked him out first
>Scared to approach people and start conversations.
>Has very little confidence
>Works job stock shelving at walmart for graveyard shift so he can avoid people.
>Women with great careers always ask him out and take care of most his finances.

Little Sister 1
>Anorexic
>Tons of acne in her 20s.
>Dyes hair abnormal colors like pink or blue.
>Married some fat Mexican because shes a hardcore sjw and will not date a white guy.
>Guy asks her to marry him a month after dating.
>She agrees and they marry 4 months later.
>He quits his job at walmart immediately after marrying her.
>She has to drop out of college to work more to support them both.
>Ends up working 60 hour work weeks at a factory for 2 years.
>Meanwhile he becomes an alcoholic neet that sits around and plays videogames.
>Has no driver's license.
>Beats her whenever he gets drunk and she is home.
>Eventually father has to rescue her from the situation by letting her move in with him while she divorces husband.
>Husband becomes suicidal during the process.
>Shows up at my dads house while he and i are at work and murder/suicides sister with an axe.

Other younger sister
>Was slightly overweight until her teen years when she decided to eat healthier.
>Mom moves out to the country to and make sure she doesn't fuck up as badly with this daughter.
>Sister becomes obsessed with country life such as trucks, rodeos, guns, and dressing like a cowgirl.
>Diabetic
>Has same boyfriend all throughout high school.
>Is engaged to him both in their senior year of high school.
>Cowboy boyfriend got a full scholarship to a decent university and will be going for engineering.
>She says she will work while he goes to school and will end up his housewife after he gets his engineering degree.

Me
>Still live with dad
>Work government job.
>Slowly working my way up the ladder.
>KV with no friends.
>>
big sis failed college, doesn't have any skills whatsoever, never had a job, and lives with a man that won't marry her

Lil sis has a degree in bio-something and works in a lab doing some lab stuff, she'll probably travel to Europe this year to continue her studies, lives by herself

I'm still in college, surrounded by kids 7 years younger than me, I have an office job but will soon be promoted thanks to college, I live with a roommate

So I guess it's a tie
>>
>>28367424

>Beats her whenever he gets drunk and she is home.
>Eventually father has to rescue her from the situation by letting her move in with him while she divorces husband.
>Husband becomes suicidal during the process.
>Shows up at my dads house while he and i are at work and murder/suicides sister with an axe.

That escalated quickly.
>>
>>28366950
So you were preping your brother for your or his gf ? thats how you found out about his size cock?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.