[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Portland or Seattle: which is the best robot city?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Portland or Seattle: which is the best robot city?
>>
>>28365381
Portland is full of SJWs.
>>
>>28365392
>>28365392
So it's full of ugly women then. Sounds like robot paradise
>>
>>28365381
Both are SJW hellholes. Both are really bad for robots. The best place for a robot is a city with a population between 100k to 250k and not on coast because thats where all the sjws live.
>>
>>28365405
I don't see how that makes any sense whatsoever, but whatever makes you happy I guess.
>>
>>28365418
Most sjws are ugly
>>
>>28365381
>Tfw live in Portland
>Normie degeneracy everywhere
This is NOT a city for bots. It's a city for SJW liberal Chads and Stacys. Kill me.
>>
>>28365456
Not that part. That part makes perfect sense.

It's the whole "robot paradise" part that makes absolutely no sense at all.
>>
Chad here from Portland, trust me you do not want to move here. You are heavily outnumbered and the city does not cater to you. Seattle is the better bet for robots imo.
>>
>>28365481
Same goes for Seattle really.
>>
>>28365592
I figured. I've always kind of romanticized the aesthetic of Seattle, the rain and coffeeshops and art galleries and such, but it makes sense that it's been infected by the liberals just as much as Portland, if not more.

All I really want to do is move to a cozy rainy town on the coast.
>>
Houston is the best robot city
>>
Neither you dumb idiot both are full of chads and genetically superior males if your a man let or not an artist or programmer don't go u dumbness cities are for.the proletariat not YOU
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.