[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you possibly love someone whose loved another? There
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1298167403076.jpg (144 KB, 667x800) Image search: [Google]
1298167403076.jpg
144 KB, 667x800
How can you possibly love someone whose loved another? There love for you will most likely never be as strong as there first love.
>>
Good question, but "love" is usually lust the majority of the time. I loved my ex and envisioned a future, still do. I wonder if that all fades away if I fall in love with another girl.
>>
>a guy that lives by me was dating a girl for a year and a half
>he buys her an engagement ring
>she tells him the whole time she was in love with her ex and dumps him
>>
Most normal people have had relations by your age in life. Stop trying to make excuses as to why you don't have a gf
>>
>>28365370
Have you ever had a first pet that died? Do you not love your other pets just as much? Have you ever had a first born child? I suppose you think people can't love their second or third children either.

A human can have great capacity for love
>>
>>28365370
Kek dirty bitch diaper girl.
>>
>>28365451
Neither pet or children are that comparable to be honest. Even then, there are a lot of people that love one kid more than the other.
>>
>>28365451
But that is untrue. ou always love your first pet and child more.
>>
>>28365514
>>28365516
that's what you get for choosing to be autistic. You are presented the right way of seeing the world and you purposely choose to adopt the wrong way of doing things. Suffer in your jocks.
>>
>>28365434
Relationships at a young age are usually just infatuation and experimentation.

When I mean love, I mean like a long term relationship.
Like I could never see myself going out without someone whose been with someone like 5-6 years you know?
>>
File: 1444679478014.jpg (36 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1444679478014.jpg
36 KB, 1280x720
>>28365370

Because I've loved another too. I know that things don't always turn out the way you want them to or think they will, but I also know that it's possible to love again.

I also understand that sometimes that love can be stronger than before because you have to work harder for it, and earn their trust and love and respect, rather than just being the first one to show interest.
>>
>>28365639
How long have you loved the other person?
>>
>>28365814

A bit over two years for the first, and then about half a year for the second. After the second one I've learned to be more patient now, even if it's hard to be so when they promise the world and more.
>>
>>28365451
My mother admited the best day of her life was my birth. She said for my brother it was nice but different.
>>
There was this girl I had a crush on in middle school who I later told the three words to, and enter high school I find out she was dating another guy. I play along trying not to be crushed till one day I overheard him talking to one of the girls friends who says he almost made her cry. I call her later knowing this but not showing it and asker how she is. I never spoke to her again after that, I don't know why, maybe I ruined it when I told her I loved her at the end. Its hard but I still followed her around hoping she might've been fine or noticed I was still around but she never smiled.
>>
File: Pick up the phone.jpg (12 KB, 214x200) Image search: [Google]
Pick up the phone.jpg
12 KB, 214x200
>>28365553
>You are presented the right way of seeing the world

>There is only one way of seeing the world and of course it's my way
>>
>>28365451
>always comparing new dog to old dog
>think about the things I used to do with my old dog that my new dog doesn't
>wish I could have both dogs, maybe I'll just get two dogs
>All those memories growing up with my dog from a happier time compare favorably to now
>I didn't even want the new dog, I just needed something to fill the gap of not having a dog because that's what I was used to, now I just want to bring back my old dog
And all parents have a favorite child

Your point is terrible
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.