[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this make you feel, robots? https://www.youtube.co
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: mqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 320x180
How does this make you feel, robots?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihSTGqCO52Q
>>
>>28365202

It makes me feel good.
>>
>>28365202
I think its a very truthful video
>>
>>28365202
I don't get what it was trying to say.
>>
>>28365202
Very truthful, but I think the concept that nice guys are constantly thinking about boning is wrong, and it even expressed such when it said that they went through "a drastic change in their morals following orgasm". Is there an underlying current of sexual tension? Yes, but it isn't always struggling to burst under the surface, in fact it's often subdued and subtle.

Also, the idea that nice guys are inherently in a state of conflict and should be allowed to be that way I feel is dangerous. There should be an attempt to reconcile both sides of the person, not compartmentalize who they are. That's what leads to emotional and social disorders.
>>
>>28365362
its a generalization of the subgroup of men, the hollywood cliche nice guy

all its saying is he really is a nice guy
>>
>Black people kicking the seat at the movie theater

kek
>>
Pretty fucking pathetic, this video does not depict a nice guy. It depicts someone that lets people walk all over them, there is a big difference.
>>
thought it was kind of gay
>>
File: 1404755821641.jpg (11 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1404755821641.jpg
11 KB, 251x242
I refuse to watch feminist garbage on YouTube, and that's my assumption as to what it is. Let me guess, men who are reserved with women or try doing kind things for them just want to fuck them, yes? Accusations of manipulation?
>>
>>28365525
More or less. "That nice guy who acts all kind and pure is really jacking off and ogling other women when you don't notice."
>>
>>28365525
>I'm not gonna watch it, but let me shitpost anyway!
>>
>>28365562
I recognized a pattern from the usual normie shit that's posted on youtube and made an assumption. If that's what a 'shitpost' is, then yes. You're right.
>>
File: Screenshot_2.jpg (103 KB, 837x362) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.jpg
103 KB, 837x362
>>28365202
Up next on the depression channel!
>>
the inner conflict is what stands out.

the shit that women say nowa days makes you think that they don't want sex or a boyfriend.
they broadcast one way and then the guy reacts, but it turns out they were just broadcasting, they didn't mean, but it had our reaction already.
woman: i'm done with thugs, i'm done with bad boys, i'm done with jerks
to men, it all just translates to "i'm done with men".
women are sending out too many mixed signals and they're being read wrong.
>>
>all men are inherently perverted and fucked up, but nice men are good at hiding it
lmao
>>
File: 1448823633558.jpg (385 KB, 600x1081) Image search: [Google]
1448823633558.jpg
385 KB, 600x1081
>>28365202
disgusting and wrong

like watching a video on pro neckbeard neckbeards
>>
>>28365477
Well it IS Thursday after all.
>>
>>28365202
It's a pretty useless video because any guy who can't talk about how he'd like to put his gf in bondage is a massive pussy. Hardly anyone is that repressed anymore.

The only fetushes that a guy wouldn't be able to speak about and bring up with his ex is stuff like wanting to watch his girlfriend get fucked by other men. But in the case of those fetishes he deserves to be rejected and viewed with scorn and contempt.
>>
>>28365743
If you didn't realize how women work by the age of 16 you are a social retard. It is not women's fault that guys are interpreting women the wrong way.
>>
>>28366128

>women who lie to men for years and constantly give deliberately misleading dating "advice"
>Its YOUR fault you interpreted it wrong!
>>
>>28365202
>nice women
I don't understand
>>
>>28366412
There are always two sides. Some men simply cannot adapt quickly enough to society and hence get cucked and stay virgins.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.