[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a femanon who likes anal anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 736x738) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 736x738
Ask a femanon who likes anal anything.
>>
what was your first sexual experience?
>>
>>28365125
Baa?

asfad
>>
>>28365140
samefagging piece of shit.

> saged

Go fuck yourself.
>>
why aren't you posting pics of your butt?
>>
>>28365125
Mmmmbaaa-aaa-a-aaaa?
>>
>>28365140
I watched silence of the lambs with a girl and then she licked and bit my nipple. It hurt.
>>28365164
Because it's disgusting.
>>
>>28365125
Didn't know Wales had internet
>>
>>28365125
I'm another femanon who likes anal.
what was the first time you tried it like? did you like it right off the bat?
>>
>>28365189
>disgusting

now i want to see it even more
>>
Post a picture of your butt, slut.
>>
>>28365125
will you add me on steam
>>
>>28365214
I always enjoyed pooping as a child. When I was in middle school I experimented with putting tampons in my butt as well. It hurts but I like the slight pain, I love the discomfort of it.
>>
>>28365125
My ex loved anal, i don't get why some girls hate it so much and others love it
They all need to submit their anuses to me
>>
>>28365316
pooping and putting tampons in your butt is not anal.
I mean anal sex. what was the first time you tried it like?
you can't say you like anal unless you've actually taken a dick in there.
>>
>>28365527
I've never actually had anal. I've never actually had sex at all because I'm too scared. But I dream about having anal sex and will have it one day when I am brave enough. I fantasize about it every night.
>>
>>28365628
Would you give anal to someone else (with a strap-on)?
>>
>>28365628
fucking fake
go back to kikebook
le "I'm a virgin" maymay
I know you aren't.
>>
>>28365682
I would love to peg a guy.

>>28365747
I've never even seen a penis before in real life.
>>
1. Do you like farting?

2. Would you like being complimented on a fart by a male friend/friend with benefits?
>>
>>28365125
fellow femanon here
want to try
does it feel good?
?
>>
>>28367877
Yes
I'm not a girl tho
But I once raped a fembot and I slipped it in her butt.
She screamed for a bit but she was begging for more after I came
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.