[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been really having fun in this new discord group I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: 1451072271363.png (14 KB, 702x485) Image search: [Google]
1451072271363.png
14 KB, 702x485
I've been really having fun in this new discord group I joined but I I've been feeling too comfortable. I really enjoy most of these guys. We were playing overwatch today and I made a joke to treat me (the healer) as their cum dumpster and now they are thinking about banning me. That I do this type of stuff.

I am crying right now because I thought it was one place that people would like and respect me. I'll probably just end up drowning myself in alcohol every night like I used to do.

Honestly why did I expect people online to like me if no one in real life does
>>
>>28364921
What kind of humourless fucks are these guys?
>>
>>28364921
you make one joke and they drop you
are you not telling the whole story and you actually said something a lot worse? or are they really just cunts? move on, friend. Don't get too attatched to anyone. You are your own best friend. Also me. I'm your best friend too. I love you. <3
>>
File: 1458043349674.jpg (21 KB, 332x327) Image search: [Google]
1458043349674.jpg
21 KB, 332x327
>>28364921
>playing games with normalfags
>actually doing this

you brought this upon yourself, don't ask us questions

If you wanted robot tier friends, you should have started off with autism shit as soon as you contacted them
>I automatically do this when someone adds me
>if they delete me I lost nothing
>>
>>28364990
I also said I would shoot up the discord in all caps if nobody helped me with my controller issue. But that really makes me feel happy. People do think about me sometimes to
>>
>>28364921
>I made a joke to treat me (the healer) as their cum dumpster
Only anime avatar RPing faggots would find this humorous. What the fuck is the matter with you?
>>
File: _20151227_112832.jpg (8 KB, 121x183) Image search: [Google]
_20151227_112832.jpg
8 KB, 121x183
>>28365102
Unless samus is an anime character I guess you can call me that. I mean there's lots wrong with me that's why I can barely talk to people and obsessively drink alcohol.

Pic related
>>
>>28364921
Nah your sexism and racism has been making them uncomfortable for a while now and that was the final straw.
>>
ill be your friend anon im lonely and those sick fucks can rot in hell what kind of people drop you over saying 2 words that's something else

i am not a good influence on others around me i am total bummer lol it's probably best we never meet
>>
File: 1459216534666.png (1 MB, 785x1230) Image search: [Google]
1459216534666.png
1 MB, 785x1230
>>28365196
pure autism

oroginal
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.