[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I'm so despondent about everything. Everything I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 17
File: MTE5NTU2MzE2MjMyMjU0OTg3.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NTU2MzE2MjMyMjU0OTg3.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>tfw I'm so despondent about everything. Everything I try goes totally wrong. There's no escape from this hole here. I feel drained. So far, I still haven't found a real purpose in life. Sometimes, I'm afraid to get out of bed in the morning. There's nothing to get up for.
>>
File: 1455482121623.jpg (174 KB, 756x771) Image search: [Google]
1455482121623.jpg
174 KB, 756x771
>>28364678
Some day a great leader will rescue us.
>>
>>28364717
That great leader could be you. What are you waiting for?
>>
>>28364678
Read Aleister Crowley and "Man's Search for Meaning" by Victor Frankl.

If you ask "why," you will stop and stagnate. There is no good answer to "why." Just go for what makes you feel full of life and life will be worth living. Don't go for it, and it won't be.
>>
>>28364678
I fucking love the nazis
>>
File: city_state.jpg (87 KB, 800x504) Image search: [Google]
city_state.jpg
87 KB, 800x504
>>28364761
It's not easy to just become a leader.

I'm working on a (fairly shitty) political text advocating for a return to tribalism in reaction to the seemingly ceaseless globalization of western societies. It will probably never be published, or finished for that matter, but maybe it will lead to something.
>>
>>28364791
>telling a guy quoting Goebbels to read Victor Frankl

You're pretty good.
>>
>>28364900
It will probably lead to nothing, but you never know until you try
>>
File: 1459385892646.jpg (331 KB, 770x1000) Image search: [Google]
1459385892646.jpg
331 KB, 770x1000
Turn your sadness to hate, it makes it easier.
>>
File: jack_donovan-the_way_of_men.jpg (35 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
jack_donovan-the_way_of_men.jpg
35 KB, 300x400
>>28364900
>I'm working on a (fairly shitty) political text advocating for a return to tribalism in reaction to the seemingly ceaseless globalization of western societies

Are you a fan of Jack Donovan?
>>
File: another life.jpg (694 KB, 1280x2004) Image search: [Google]
another life.jpg
694 KB, 1280x2004
>>28364975
This in all veracity my blood brothers
>>
File: 1423173947246-1.gif (871 KB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
1423173947246-1.gif
871 KB, 245x230
>>28365014
Sadness has no direction, while hate can be aimed at anyone and anything. It is the single driving force in my life at this point.
>>
File: maincharacters.png (933 KB, 856x3185) Image search: [Google]
maincharacters.png
933 KB, 856x3185
>>28365057
I happen to think spite is an excellent reason to live and agree with you wholeheartedly, my friend.
>>
>>28364993
The fact that he's associated with the "reddit red pill" movement kind of puts me off, I've never really looked into his work. I might buy a .pdf just to check his stuff out, maybe I judged him too quickly.
>>
>>28364678
>nazi was a depressed robot

top lel @ /pol/ worshiping these fags
>>
File: 1459437809786.png (583 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
1459437809786.png
583 KB, 600x750
Highly recommended for any naziboos out there

The documentary examines Heinrich Himmler's life through dramatic readings of diary entries, letters, and memos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvDVEDVI12I
>>
>>28364975
>>28365014
>>28365057
>>28365083

I agree.

The only problem is I ran into, the hatred becomes poisonous.

I just convert my sadness into anger instead. Healthier that way.
>>
File: Jack Donovan.jpg (32 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
Jack Donovan.jpg
32 KB, 500x332
>>28365092
>The fact that he's associated with the "reddit red pill" movement kind of puts me off

It's unfortunate that this happened, but his work is about Tribalism and Masculinity, fedoralord PUA's just happened to latch onto it. You can find The Way Of Men torrents around, and you may be able to find A Sky Without Eagles by now as well.
>>
>>28365083
Something funny that's happened to me is that rage is what brought me out of my depression recently. I've lost friends over my increasingly radical thoughts and actions, but I feel better about everything as of now.
>>
>>28364900
Well there's Trump, lets follow him and MAGA aka Make The World Burn Again
>>
>>28365170
>I've lost friends over my increasingly radical thoughts and actions, but I feel better about everything as of now.

You're only purging the filth from your life, as we are to purge the filth from this world, brother.
>>
>>28365147
>hatred becomes poisonous

I've never understood this philosophy
>>
>>28365014
>earning money
>by doing science
TOP FUCKING KEK
>>
>>28364900
it still is tribalism
how well would you say a more primitive form of it is working out in say iraq or afghanistan?
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
>>28365170
>>28365237
thats the spirit. you've avoided opposing views, but now you can do away with the people who have them as well. this will turn out wonderfully.
>>
>>28365589
Its not avoidance, its acknowledging that some other views are destructive and cancerous and should not be entertained.
>>
>>28365014
>>28365083
I like these. Thanks, famanon
>>
>>28364900
What anime is that bruh?
>>
File: mw53134.jpg (56 KB, 374x500) Image search: [Google]
mw53134.jpg
56 KB, 374x500
>>28365581
>it still is tribalism
Try telling that to internationalist liberals.

I believe that civilization tends towards tribalism, or a sort of city-state-esque miniature nationalism, that offers the individual maximum utility, and that any rational person would endorse. As it currently stands there are a number of subversive, distinctly anti-tribalist (and thus anti-rational) forces driving people to, against their own good interest, cease acknowledgement of the tribe and replace it with the purely dogmatic notion of the faceless state, or even worse with absolutely nothing, or the world as a whole (the "no borders" crowd).

Subversive ideology, or "brainwashing" if you want to call it that, is causing people in the west to act against their own personal best interests, enslaving themselves to corporate and state powers for the benefit of a powerful few. If every individual were to stop acting in accordance to these irrational, senseless ideologies that have been mashed into their brains since childhood (marxism, internationalism/globalism/multiculturalism/pacifism), society would begin to tip back to the rational tribal or micro-nationalist ideal on its own, without any active revolution or self-sacrifice necessary.

I don't propose a utopia, I only propose that people think rationally and act in a way that benefits them the most, that makes them the most happy, and that can not be found in the internationalist shitpile that we see coming on the horizon, but people will nonetheless run towards it because they have been brainwashed to act against their own interests in favour of chasing spooks.
>>
>>28365112
Sometimes it takes hitting rock bottom to reach the top.
>>
File: I8QlqUVh.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
I8QlqUVh.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
>>28365145
>tfw jews placed most of the Holocaust blame on this guy
>>
>>28365512

It's not philosophical.

It's a fact.
>>
>>28366139
Could you elaborate on that? I'm genuinely interested
>>
>>28364900
I don't know if I agree with tribalism per se. But I do believe that the only effective way to engage with a globalized world is by strengthening local communities.
>>
>>28366222
so you're a traditionalist
>>
>>28366290
I wouldn't put it that way. Some localities support decidedly non-traditional communities.
>>
>>28366161

Absolutely.

I'm not going to throw some stupid koans at you, either.

Real hatred runs deep, to the core of your being. It's different than a emotion: it doesn't simply fade once once you encountered it and expressed it, It only grows in power.

Anger? You can throw a fit, focus it, and use it to blow off steam.

Jealousy? You strive to be compete, to be an equal

Sadness? Maybe it will bring you closer to people that have been there.

When you truly, truly, hate someone, Your waking time becomes centered around wishing something bad to happen to that person. Bit by bit, it consumes you and leaves you bitter. When you hold that state of mind inside you constantly, your unhappiness grows.

It's not like rage, where I can go chop a tree down, and blow all my steam off. It's much harder to vent and heal rifts and insecurities inside of a person when they're full of hatred.
>>
File: 1462506857227.jpg (77 KB, 480x637) Image search: [Google]
1462506857227.jpg
77 KB, 480x637
>tfw I can't do anything good or lasting even if I tried
>>
>>28366222
>strengthening local communities

I'm a big fan of the Resiliant Community philosophy myself. Good the term, there is a movement out there that sympathizes with your views.
>>
>>28366222
Engaging the globalized world weakens local communities, I don't think having a strong local community is possible in a globalized society because the notion of "local" is dissolved. Your friend and neighbour is deemed by the "intellectuals" as equal to the African halfway across the world, which is not the case for any rational person, nobody would sacrifice their good friend and neighbour for even 10 Africans (unless of course they were brainwashed by the globalist elite into performing an illogical act of self-sacrifice).

Only by freeing yourself from these insane notions of human equality, human rights, universal compassion, international charity, and all the inherently anti-human, counter-intuitive and self-sacrificial concepts espoused by the subversive globalists and their brainwashed masses can you be happy and begin strengthening your local community. The globalists all seek to destroy the local community in favour of the international community, simply because it is rational to them and them alone. If all people acted in their own self-interest there would be no globalism, only local community that extends as far as it is beneficial to the individual members of the community.
>>
>>28365944
I don't think that we can win against these "subversive forces."
>>
>>28365581
>implying iraq or afghanistan are "bad"
>>
>>28366434
Oh my. You're quite mad, you know.

Carry on anyway, for all the good it will do you.
>>
>>28366437
>i don't think that we can win
And that's why you can't win.
>>
>>28366437
It's easy, cease acknowledging their supposed moral authority. I propose a shift in society that is completely non-violent, only a change in thinking is required, simply begin to act selfishly. Just to clarify, selfishness does not imply doing harm to others all the time or anything; nobody wants to harm their friends, or their family, for example. Acting in your own self-interest automatically benefits the community, if that weren't the case civilizations would have never formed in the first place and men would be solitary animals for their own well-being, but this is obviously not the case, so to some extent selfishness helps breed strong local community, or tribe.
>>
File: Secret.jpg (43 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
Secret.jpg
43 KB, 650x650
>>28366424

It's good to be angry. To be disillusioned. To be frightened. It's a fine and raw thing, to be human. Hatred kills the compassion that helps us see things in their truest light.

If you need an example, you need look no farther than here.

People who truly hate themselves want to die everyday--- they've surrendered the flexibility and open-mindedness that makes for real shelter. From then on, they will insist: "No. It is forever this way." They refuse to be fluid in their thinking, they refuse to be compassionate towards themselves.

Whether you hate yourself, or others. TRULY. You become static and unbending.

Through some great hurt, a door has shut in your heart, and you feel powerless to unlock it. That's what hatred has to offer: A black and white photo of a rainbow.
>>
>>28366503
>gee i wonder who could be etc. etc.
>>
>>28366503
Like I said, I don't preach a utopia, I believe man's natural state is in constant struggle as history describes. Pacifism is completely inhuman, happiness can be found even in violence, else nature would be devoid of it.
>>
>>28366650
Let's be real here. Acting in my own self interest means isolating myself to do whatever bullshit I do whether it be vidya or fapping. And to be honest, I don't really want to be associated with my local tribe. I just want to be alone most of the time. My point in all this is that we'll probably all die before we can get rid of basically a corrupt government trying to enslave us because you know that would require you to be on my team or me to be on one of you guy's team or whatever. Even though I'd like to try, yeah right.
>>
>>28366867
>I don't really want to be associated with my local tribe
This is the fruit of the globalist plague, our communities are cold and heartless, that is exactly what they want. Alienation, apathy, pacifism, this all makes it more easy to manipulate you in their favour.

I very often feel as you feel, I see the world as hopeless and I just want to drink and watch television and ignore everything beyond my bedroom door, but every now and then that empty loneliness will come knocking and I know that I am dissatisfied. I am always reminded at these times of scenes from documentaries detailing busy town squares, or bustling alleyways lined with coffee shops and bars, a native Indian longhouse, or even a Japanese bathhouse that fills in the evening as the neighborhood gathers to tend to their daily hygiene. All these scenes lack the coldness of the modern age, and at least in my mind, they exhibit the spirit of the close-knit community, the human in their ideal state. It's these stupid, childish little things that give me the motivation to attempt to bring things to a better state than they are, but it really is difficult when the world today is so solitary.
>>
>>28366503
It's hard for any sensible person to not be mad these days.
>>
>>28367146
I think I finally get it. I am the enemy because I work as an agent for these subversive forces through the activities I pretty much have to do.
Even if there was peace on earth tomorrow, I'd probably find a reason to hate you. Above all I'd probably still be doing the same things I do now (alone). Maybe you're like me and would do the same.
So if you fight the good fight, hell yeah. Good luck.
I know this was really bloggy but I also know it took me forever to write this and I at least wanted to reply to your post because you made me realize something pretty important to me so i'm sorry it took so long to respond, I've been sitting here rewriting this.
>>
I wonder what its like to be happy again
>>
>>28364678
>tfw you know that it would only take one little thing to fix everything but you don't know what that thing is or if it will ever happen

m a d d e n i n g
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.