[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Even if you do get your first GF, you don't have enough
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 5128180.jpg.png (93 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
5128180.jpg.png
93 KB, 645x773
> Even if you do get your first GF, you don't have enough experience to keep her.
> There's a very likely chance the relationship will fail.

How does this make robots feel?
>>
>>28364637
That's why you get your legs under you with a practice gf. Duh.
>>
File: 1312961929942.png (105 KB, 360x329) Image search: [Google]
1312961929942.png
105 KB, 360x329
>not just getting a micromanaging gf who does everything for you and you're basically her pet manchild
>>
I don't give a fuck if the relationship fails, I'm worried about getting cheated on.
Not because of the act in itself, but if people knew why I broke up it'd be harder to find a new gf and when people asked why I broke up it'd be uncomfortable as fuck.
Or even worse, having everyone know my gf is cheating but me and kissing her without knowing she just blew Chad.
That's why I'd never have a gf without a side chick.
>>
>>28364685

This is nowhere near as good as it sounds.
>>
>>28364685
No, that is fucking horrible. Just be single.
>>
>>28364685
My mom was incredibly overbearing. Last thing I want is an another one in my life.
>>
>>28364685
Did a fem post this? Any male who actually been around women would know the bossy ones are suicide tier.
>>
>>28364685
where do I sign up? I rather have someone who isnt my mom fulfill this role
>>
Like yesterday
>>
>>28365493

You don't know what you're getting into, man. It's a living hell.
>>
>>28366676
He really doesn't. even if your male co-worker approaches you at the bar, the girl will mate guard you and threaten the guy to back off.

She decides who you talk to and when, she has your phone password and access to your entire life. Hesitating to reply to a text gets punishment from her, and she manages your money and could even cheat on you, then hit you after and threaten rape.
>>
>>28364653

Yeah I'm always considering approaching fat girls or uggos but can never go through with it.
>>
>>28364685

And then she fucks some Chad bro and you become a cuck.
>>
>>28364637
Whatever man I honestly and starting to accept that I'll die alone.
It's not worth the effort for a slim chance at anything. And it's not worth beating myself up over it.
I was suicidal for all of 2015 and most of 2014 and my lack of success with women is a central cause of that. I'd rather just focus on other things and not feel unhappy all the time
>>
File: 1359307402555.jpg (219 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
1359307402555.jpg
219 KB, 800x534
>You're getting close to the age where women start hitting the wall
>They wont try to go out with you because they like you, they're settling for you
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.