[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what went wrong with these faggots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: `WX7C98XK1KX)DLEO7WRWVV.jpg (20 KB, 583x114) Image search: [Google]
`WX7C98XK1KX)DLEO7WRWVV.jpg
20 KB, 583x114
what went wrong with these faggots
>>
They felt the bern
>>
>>28364592
isn't it obvious?
with jews you lose
>>
Ever since SoFlo they've gone on these constant internet moralfag crusades and I don't know what the catalyst was.
>>
>>28365431
Reddit.

Reddit boosted them to a million subscribers and ever since they have pandered towards the Reddit crowd.
>>
This is why I could never be a content creator of any kind.

If I piss off a group of people I'd just give them the middle finger and forget about it.
>>
They're fucking jews and hate Leafy for being a ''bully'', what did you expect?
>>
>>28365495
This. This right here. At the same time though, can you blame them? If I were getting thousands of dollars a month for it I sure as fuck would pander to uptight tumblrtards and constantly-offended redditors.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.