[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The most beautiful women in the world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8
File: tumblr_m6jw4dTcDF1qjtlia.jpg (42 KB, 477x747) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6jw4dTcDF1qjtlia.jpg
42 KB, 477x747
Black women are most beautiful women in the world. We age better then white women who have aged to hell before they are legal and chink women unable to open their eyes. Guys now that you know black women are beautiful we are also very friendly and kind so White and Asian guys say it with me "I WILL get a black gf"
>>
>>28364406
all black people smell like a barn and most of them are dumber than orangutans.
>>
Your right Bebe I have always chased white girls thats why im still a virgin. Now I will get a black gf because I am white.
>>
>>28364406
That is a male anon...
>>
>>28364406
>black women
>very friendly and kind

AHHAHAHA HOLY SHIT MY SIDES!
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 515x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 515x450
We get it anon. I'm pretty sure the penis isn't so discriminatory these days. Also these threads have been overdone. Also not sure if baiting or not.
>>
>>28364406
kek you're a crusty, ashy whore already turning into fucking dust
>>
>>28364406
>black women are most beautiful
Dont forget to SAGE/REPORT/BAN/HIDE/REEE
>>
>>28364406
Thats right Bebe I am a qt Asian guy and I only date black women because they are the best.
>>
I'm convinced time to get my black gf
>>
I'm so happy I got a black gf.
>>
I was once punched by a black woman, OP.

Right in the face.
>>
>chink

nice racism nigger
>>
>>28364406
This is why white women are leaving for black men. Just look at him he's a 8/10 easily. I bet the guy in OP's pic has 10 inch cock too
>>
File: 1462365131249.jpg (50 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1462365131249.jpg
50 KB, 600x600
>>28364406
Here is what black girls look like in reality, not that the OP pic looks good
>>
File: image.gif (842 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
842 KB, 480x270
Bebe, let it go.

We will never love you.
>>
>>28365080
>look pretty good
You gay senpai?
>>
File: 1462315655949.gif (190 KB, 400x268) Image search: [Google]
1462315655949.gif
190 KB, 400x268
>>28365178
You are gay if you think the girl in OPs pic is hot
>>
>>28365205
That's a man baby. You are a fag.
>>
File: 1211.jpg (66 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1211.jpg
66 KB, 500x500
>>28365253
A girl can have a penis faggot
>>
Tell them. Black women are beautiful
>>
I got my black gf last week she is so great
>>
Black women my favorite
>>
dont black women have the dna to produce all possible outcomes of human beings

black babies mullato babies asian black babies list goes on and on
>>
File: BtaJ8OBCIAEDfrz.jpg (51 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
BtaJ8OBCIAEDfrz.jpg
51 KB, 600x800
black gf is best gf
>>
Black women are the greatest thing to exist on this planet! :)
>>
>tfw negress fetish
>Bebe is ugly, inspired other robots to forsake nergresses, and spam ugly ape monsters
This is some kind of plot against my fetish, I bet you aren't even really the ugly lady in the pictures and just some stormfag trying to ruin my good time.
>>
Just came home from a date with my black gf. Black women are great
>>
I'm gonna get a black gf I'm asian
>>
Black women are literally the most vicious and disgusting "people" on the planet.
>>
my blackfu
>>
when they're good, they're great. my friend dated this black girl for a while. she was like a mom and gf rolled into one. homecooked meals, very encouraging of his goals, and showed him respect. they had fights, but none of that eye rolling shit or attempts at emasculation. i've heard black guys claim that black girls show white guys more respect in a relationship, so maybe that's it.
>>
>>28367988

lol no. I don't know where you read that but that's a myth.

Any race can have mutations. In fact all of them do.

But no, you won't magically get a Mongolian baby by impregnating a Black woman.
>>
Black women are the nicest and prettiest
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.