[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a robot supposed to do in australia if you can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1460980852668.jpg (43 KB, 473x704) Image search: [Google]
1460980852668.jpg
43 KB, 473x704
What's a robot supposed to do in australia if you can't get a gun?
>>
helium.
it's original content.
>>
>>28364217
Serve your time like the rest of us in this world
>>
>>28364233
>>28364258
>wen u think OP is talkin bout killin hisself

>>28364217
Use a sword, you faggot. What, you can't lift your arms over your head?
>>
>>28364217
Fertilizer and diesel fuel (so you can obviously fuel your tractor and fertilize your farm)
>>
I thought Australia had lax gun laws? Was an Aussie shitposting on me?
>>
>>28364306
He won't beat Elliot's score with that
>>
>>28364306
>Use a sword, you faggot. What, you can't lift your arms over your head?

He'll be overpowered by the Chad rugby players and he won't be able to kill himself easily.
>>
>>28364306
that's the most autistic thing you could possibly do
>>
>>28364306
i know what OP wants to do, he should just kill himself
>>
>>28364336
>comparing self to others

>>28364340
>easily

This is why you're all losers to begin with. If people need killing and all you've got is a sword, you use a fuckin sword.
>>
>>28364217
Use a boomerang you kangaroo fucking faggot
>>
>>28364328
Super strict gun laws. We held the record for largest mass shooting for quite some time I believe. After the Port Arthur Massacre there was a recall on registered firearms.
Basically only Farmers or Clay Shooting club members can get the licenses needed to buy or even use a firearm.
>>
>>28364217
Illegally, like everyone else who isn't free.
>>
>>28364217
Tame dropbears, breed them, send them out to terrorize the Aussies.
>>
>>28364382
This faggot is right "Some 643,000 firearms were handed in" thats cool though i'm spending 2k tomorrow on more for my collection, I will say thanks for steak and egg breakfast for other Robros it came from Aus
>>
>>28364374
Kek a bloody boomerang
>>
>>28364459
I don't really have a problem with it, the homicide rate has declined ever since.
I was able to get a permit when I was like 15 and do clay target shooting at highschool. Firearms seem to still be engrained in rural culture, just more as a sport than the American pathos of just blowing shit up for fun.
>>
>>28364233
>>28364258
both acceptable answers. Australians would never kill another out of depression only themselves. Anger on the other hand is another thing but that is a normie emotion. If you have anger you are not a robot.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.