[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does this mean? Someone explain to me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: attractiveness rated by women.jpg (19 KB, 554x353) Image search: [Google]
attractiveness rated by women.jpg
19 KB, 554x353
What does this mean? Someone explain to me.
>>
It means the retard that made that graph failed highschool math and doesn't know how to label axises correctly
>>
>>28364282
>retard
>axises
>>
>>28364201
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQM2QdWkjQI
>>
File: 1460558404809.jpg (170 KB, 895x532) Image search: [Google]
1460558404809.jpg
170 KB, 895x532
>>28364201
What the OkCupid data show is that women rate 80% of men as below-average in looks. This obviously does not match reality and shows how skewed women's mate-selection criteria are: They instinctively view only the top 20% of men as "average" or "above average" in terms of attractiveness.

By comparison, men are almost perfectly fair: The same data show men consider about 50% of women to be below average looks-wise, which of course matches reality exactly.

In short, and as everyone here knows, women are far more selective when it comes to finding a sex partner, and if you're not in the top 20% of men you're shit out of luck.
>>
>>28364282
That would be the founder of okcupid who made that. He posts the data from his site on his blog.
>>
>>28364787
This is why rape happens.

Because frigid bitches.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.