[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Walk around late at night all alone in empty park and see this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: 1460997469660.jpg (90 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
1460997469660.jpg
90 KB, 500x369
Walk around late at night all alone in empty park and see this. What do?
>>
>>28364145
wonder how she escaped from my basement
>>
>>28364145
suck in her nipples and jerk off
feed her eggs
let her go
>>
>>28364145
Give her a bowl of eggs and shit on her face
>>
>>28364145
remove on jacket and cover her
put her legs on the bench so she is comfortable
sit by her side at a modest distance to make sure she is safe
when she comes to, call a taxi for her and pay for it as any gentleman would
smile because today I did a good thing for another person
>>
>>28364145
rip her clothes off and leave her naked on the bench
>>
>>28364145
eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs
>>
>>28364186
Well done, sir. I tip my hat to you!
>>
>>28364145
BOWL OF EGGS. She aint leaving till it's empty.
>>
>>28364145
Rape.
Hurt derrr orffxsfb
>>
>>28364145
bowlofeggs.tiff
>>
>>28364145
There's only one logical answer.
>>
>>28364186
this is going to backfire on you one day. She will have been taken advantaged of prior to your meeting and will wake up and blame you for it. Enjoy a destroyed reputation and jail time.
>>
>>28364145
drag her under the bridge where I usually hang out. cover her in my bridge blanket that I keep there, it is my favorite place to go and cry so I need a blanket to keep there. Until she woke up, I would brush her hair while singing a lullaby to her. when she finally wakes up, I would explain to her the good deed that I have done for her, and ask if she wants to go on a date, I think she would feel like she had to due to me having helped her so much along with the implication that I might rape her if she refuses.
>>
>>28364286
I will film the entire instance. Not her, I will just film myself. Sitting there being a good person. Real gold isn't afraid of fire (metaphor). Not all women are as evil as you make them out to be.
>>
Honestly, probably feel her up, but I wouldn't put my DNA in her. Too easy to be tracked/convicted that way.
>>
>>28364145
Draw a penis on her with sharpie marker.
>>
File: 1430498836493.jpg (300 KB, 881x836) Image search: [Google]
1430498836493.jpg
300 KB, 881x836
>>28364145
Head over to Denny's for some Country-Fried Steak and Eggs.
>>
File: eggs.jpg (84 KB, 395x597) Image search: [Google]
eggs.jpg
84 KB, 395x597
>>28364321
Sure, and I guess you'll have filmed everything prior to meeting her too, you'll have filmed everything from the moment you left your house.
>>
Time for me to egg a bitch
>>
>check for cameras on nearby corner posts, gas stations, etc
>check for lines of sight from surrounding pathways/buildings/windows where people could see the park bench she's on
you know what's coming
>immediately call ambulance to come get her, she might have alcohol poisoning
>lay her on her side so she doesnt choke on her vomit if she pukes
>fondle her tits until i leave at a brisk, yet inconspicuous pace when i hear the sirens coming
>masturbate to the memory of fondling her tits when i get home
>go to sleep
>>
>>28364145
pick her up and take her behind a dumpster and fuck her.

>tfw only original comment here
>>
>>28364370
No but it will be like this.

"Okay I just stumbled across a female passed out"
>I don't film her breast or private parts or anything
"I am now removing my jacket and placing it on her because I don't want her to catch hypothermia"
>The camera shows me putting my jacket on her as a cover
>I decided I won't touch her feet, I don't lay a single finger on her
>The camera is now fixed on my face and she is in the background at a very modest distant
When she eventually wakes up the camera will be placed down but you will hear us casually talking, me asking if she's okay. You hear me offering to call a taxi for her.

This can all be done, you are making it out harder than it actually is, its quite simple really.
>>
throw her over my shoulder, take her home and tie her to my bed, put on my black wizard robe robe and Venetian mask and perform a magick ritual on her and film the whole thing

offer her cookies and milk afterward
>>
I would inform the local nigger community
>>
>>28364387
a lot of the time amblamps don't even put on the sirens, they just roll up silently

usually they flash the lights though
>>
>>28364145

Try to wake her up and get her home, or just call the police. I'm not a fucking rapist.
>>
>>28364628
Nobody here said anything about raping, you fucking weirdo.
>>
File: bowl-of-eggs_medium.jpg (57 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
bowl-of-eggs_medium.jpg
57 KB, 800x533
>>28364145
you have to eat them all
damn it this isn't original
>>
>>28364145
Nothing.
Why are you all so primed to either rape or make sure shes ok?
>>
>>28364456
Wtf bro, just leave the bitch alone
>>
>>28364145

All of the eggs

No leaving until they're gone
>>
>>28364701
no any creep could just come up and egg her, you would want some help if you were passed out too
>>
>>28364145
Take her home and try to be a NiceGuy and hope for sexy times afterwards
>>
>>28364145
If she is my size or smaller try to quickly throw my work clothes on her and try and shake her awake (if putting on clothes didn't wake her) and be like "Stacy! wake up you got to get to work! what the hell this is the fourth time in a month! You need this job!" and try to hurry her to the repair shop and leave her there and text my boss to go over and act like she's been there for years

we've actually done this to some guys before, no girls yet
>>
>>28364583
Fucking lol.

Amberlamps rolls up and sees a guy rubbing tits in circular motion. He turns around, startled, like a deer in headlights.
>>
>>28364760
Could that actually work? If you could pull that off it would be legendary
>>
take a quick stab at it if i have a condom with me. otherwise just carry on with my business
>>
>>28364734
>>28364387
No, alcohol poisoning is a meme and I already owe money to the ER as it is, so I'd want to be left alone.
>>
Walk on by, it's her life, her choices, her consequences.
>>
>>28364818
I don't know about girls but the guys we pulled it on it's hilarious
I just quickly throw over them my work shirt and get them text whoever is working that night about the prank, sober enough to listen to me, some fight it off and know they are getting prank others go with it and actually get rather panicky.
Most notable was we got this really wasted (what we found out later) med student to go over to the shop and we had one of our usual's 1957 Ford Thunderbird in the shop and the boss was just egging him on "come on you know what's wrong with it just get to work? Why are you just standing there?" the kid started to shake all over and then he drop to the floor crying while spouting off different medical terms and saying shit like "I'm not my dad!" we were laughing hard by this point but he was just that shaken up from it and apologized and offered him breakfast at a diner but he was pretty angry still and just storm off back in the direction of the bar.
>>
>>28364844
>alcohol poisoning is a meme

Are you retarded? How can a medical condition be a meme?
>>
>>28364270
>>28364684
why are (You) doing this ;-;
>>
Take a lot of photos, pull out her tits, pull panties to the side. Then call the police.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.