[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girl at work offered to take me out to get me drunk for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1460343231624.jpg (23 KB, 388x452) Image search: [Google]
1460343231624.jpg
23 KB, 388x452
>girl at work offered to take me out to get me drunk for the first time in my life
>have no idea what I'd be like drunk

How do I not fuck this up? How do I avoid revealing my powerlevel?
>>
>>28364113
>girl at work offered to take me out to get me drunk for the first time in my life
Don't do it. It's a trick.
>>
>>28364113
Unless you're already predispositioned to be some abusive chad, you're not going to become a "different person" and "le forget everything and go crazy!"

Just have a good amount and have fun with it.
>>
drink enough to feel good and buzzed, but not enough where you black out or do stupid shit
>>
>>28364148
>>28364144

How do I tell when I've had the right amount? What's the risk of my impaired judgement causing me to misjudge that and wind up drinking too much?
>>
Be extremely conscious of your drunkness level. Go slowly and once you start feeling it, stop immediately. If you're feeling slightly dizzy it doesn't mean you should drink another glass or two, it means the alcohol is just kicking in and you may be wasted a few minutes later.
Also if you're sitting down, find excuses to stand up, like going to the bathroom. Sometimes you don't feel the alcohol when you're sitting, but when you stand up it hits you like a train. Looking at the mirror is a good way to wake up your mind.
>>
>>28364174
What is your weight and height? It's different for everyone, but you will start to feel it. Almost kind of like a "queasy" feeling but not in a sick way. That's usually a good time to stop so that you don't make a dick of yourself and you aren't a wreck the next day.
>>
Have a couple of beers, that's it. You won't be able to gauge the effect to the "perfect" level. That takes experience and after 10 years I still haven't mastered it
>>
>>28364113
How high is your power level? I can get pretty drunk and keep mine.
>>
>>28364214
About 160 lbs, 5 1/2 ft.
>>
>>28364174

Three standard drinks.

That's either three beers, three shots of liquor, or three 5 ounce glasses of wine.

No more.

Everyone will tell you that's not enough. Fuck what they have to say.

I'm here to save you from a lot of embarrassment and pain, bud.

Three drinks, no more.
>>
>>28364174
play it safe and just have 3 or 4 beers (tall cans)
you don't need to get liquor drunk your first time
>>
>>28364292
4-5 beers will probably get you to a good place then, especially since you haven't drank before.
>>
You for sure need to do it. Slam the first 2 or 3 beers then just sip on one. You'll be alright, you're not gonna get black out drunk off beer. Just don't do any shots.
>>
Less is more. Start with beer for amateurs. I started with liquor as a teen and almost died. Sip water with your drinks. If you're even slightly dizzy you've had too much and it's time to stop. Be comfortable with yourself but when you first start drinking you will think it's a license to be obnoxious, touchy, or loud and people will hate you. You will enjoy beer more if you experiment with bottled mix and match 6 packs, not domestic canned piss. And marijuana is pretty much a better option unless anxiety and drug tests are a major issue for you. That's all I can think of.
>>
>>28364113
As >>28364214 said, depending on your height and weight you might be able to drink more or less.
However, since it's your first time your tolerance is very low, so even if you're a pretty heavy or tall it still might not take too much to get you lit.
I'd say start off with a couple beers and take it from there. Drink plenty of water before and during as well. >>28364205 is right as well, there is a lag when it comes to drinking, so pace yourself.
All in all, I wouldn't sweat it too much. Alcohol doesn't radically change your personality, it just amplifies aspects of your behavior already present when you're sober. It can be a fun time if you don't go overboard and are with good people.
>>
>>28364214
When I started drinking I'd chug a shit ton then come back an hour later and finish it off. Learn from my mistakes OP
>>
I guess I'll slowly do three, then wait and see how I feel.

>>28364287
I'm not the biggest autist or pervert on here, but it's high enough to make me a pariah among normies.
>>
>>28364174
I'm a large irish man and 2 drinks per hour keeps me nicely buzzed. When it starts to cut into walking properly that's more than enough. I would recommend no more than 3 per hour for a greenhorn.

The reason it's drinks per time is alcohol only exits your blood by respiration. Not urination.

One drink is a pint of beer, half pint of wine, or one shot of liquor. Mixed drinks range anywhere from 2 to 4 drinks depending on how many shots are in them.
>>
>>28364174
When the anxiety melts from your body, and a smile is permanently on your face. And even once drunk, it's many more drinks before your stumbling around, slurring your words. I've never gone that far. Yet.

When you get drunk, you need to piss alot. That means you're pissing out all your water with the alcohol, and getting dehydrated. Drink water to lessen the hangover.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.