[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/femdom general/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 16
File: 293468732.png (267 KB, 373x599) Image search: [Google]
293468732.png
267 KB, 373x599
What's the best memory you've got from your father?
>>
>>28363968
girls and daddy issues is so pathetic.
>>
File: 9384672.png (131 KB, 516x348) Image search: [Google]
9384672.png
131 KB, 516x348
>>28364068
>implying op is a roastie
>implying we've got daddy issues
Okay, I'll give you that last one.
>>
File: 9348671.jpg (55 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
9348671.jpg
55 KB, 400x600
What would you let her do to you?
>>
File: 1461805870160.gif (2 MB, 1000x512) Image search: [Google]
1461805870160.gif
2 MB, 1000x512
>>28363968
Dunno. It would probably be him driving 7 hours to my boarding school just to see me on a weekend, or watching sci-fi movies with him at his apartment and ordering pizza when he decided to leave my mentally ill mom.
>>
>>28364706
Who raised you?
Him or your crazy mom?
Why were you in boarding school? Did you get into a lot of fights?
>>
>>28364744
My parents got separated when I was like twelve, and I found out on my thirteenth birthday. Until then, both of them raised me but my dad is a lawyer for a big company so he's always going on trips to other countries. Growing up, my mother only wanted to spoil me and make me happy, while my dad functioned to give me some sort of structure in my life. My mom genuinely does love me, but she has a huge myriad of problems in her own life especially after she became a severe alcoholic. After my parents got separated, I lived at boarding school for another year but when I came home I lived with my mom in my house until I turned 16, which was pretty awful.

As for the reason I got sent to boarding school, I got sent to a boarding school for basically being a complete failure even at the age of 12. I refused to go to school, do schoolwork and didn't get along with anyone. At boarding school I got into a few fights. A few of the fights were with my friends though, but we made up after. Boarding school in general was pretty awful though.
>>
File: 293468720.jpg (20 KB, 350x525) Image search: [Google]
293468720.jpg
20 KB, 350x525
>>28365119
>muh dad makes big $$$ and gave me structure
>muh mom loves me dearly
>muh parents were able to send me to boarding school to straighten me out
Why was boarding school so awful, exactly?
>>
>>28365632
I obviously have a fairly decent life and I can't complain about my own problems. Boarding school was bad because the school I went to was pretty awful. It was basically juvenile detention for rich kids. Your belongings were searched going into the place and no electronics were allowed. One kid got sent there for playing a game of Russian roulette with some other guy. Honestly it wasn't terrible and I'm glad I got sent there but it was fucking awful while I was there and it was by no means whatsoever what you'd expect when thinking of a rich kid boarding school. It was probably easier than a military school but way tackier and fucked up. When I say ''fucked up'' I mean kids having gay orgies which were rumored to have involved someone eating someone else's shit. The thing was I was not really a ''delinquent'' but I dreaded going to school. More like a turbo autist shut-in child.

I'm not complaining about anything though because in the end my life turned out very well and I would have been significantly worse off if I hadn't gone, even though that's no thanks to the actual school I went to. It mostly just thrusted me waaay out of my comfort zone, and I learned to give a shit about schoolwork.
>>
>>28365632
Also my mom does love me dearly but honestly she's really fucked in the head. I'm more concerned about her than I am myself, and I have no clue how she is going to live once my dad stops giving her money. It is especially sad when I think of how she was such a good mother earlier in my life but went in a downward spiral. In the end, though, it doesn't affect me as much as it affects her and it'd be illogical to pity myself over something that's over and done with.
>>
File: 29386.png (164 KB, 417x408) Image search: [Google]
29386.png
164 KB, 417x408
>>28365978
>your belongings were searched going into the place and no electronics were allowed
>muh drugs
>muh gameboy

>it was by no means whatsoever what you'd expect when thinking of a rich kid boarding school
>easier than a military school but way tackier and fucked up
>gay orgies which were rumored to have involved someone eating someone else's shit
>my life turned out very well and i would have been significantly worse off if i hadn't gone
>thrusted me way out of my comfort zone and i learned to give a shit about schoolwork
Sounds exactly what I'd expect when thinking of a rich kid boarding school to be fucking honest.

>i have no clue how she is going to live once my dad stops giving her money
She'll just marry one or five sapbags. You know that, right?
>>
File: tumblr_ma4bjae6hk1rz3711o1_1280.jpg (102 KB, 599x799) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ma4bjae6hk1rz3711o1_1280.jpg
102 KB, 599x799
>tfw no gf who denies my orgasms and locks me in chastity
>tfw no gf who has me leashed and naked around her at all times
>tfw no gf who has me clean her sweaty feet and armpits with my tongue when she gets home every day
>tfw no gf to tie me up and sit on my face while occasionally slapping my balls and laughing

I can dream though....
>>
>>28366382
It was a shitty school and I hated it, but I don't really care since I had it pretty well there (was friends with everyone and good with the teachers.) Really the worst part about it was that it was all-boys.

If my mom were to remarry, I'd be ecstatic. I somehow doubt that's ever going to happen though. She had plastic surgery before, resulting in her looking uncanny-valley-ish. I doubt she's even mentally capable of manipulating someone for their money, not to mention a devout Catholic.
>>
File: 94386723.jpg (41 KB, 400x365) Image search: [Google]
94386723.jpg
41 KB, 400x365
>>28366541
>it was a shitty school and i hated it
>i was friends with everyone and good with the teachers
nigga wut

>if my mom were to remarry, i'd be ecstatic. i somehow doubt that's ever going to happen though

She's got a vagina? She's less than 300+ lbs.?
>get divorcebux

Seriously, get your normie ass out of my thread.
>>
>>28366693
You can be in a bad environment and still have friends as long as you don't have autism. I do hope that my mom remarries, but I don't expect her to. If she does, it'd just be a pleasant surprise.
>>
File: 1093846734.jpg (37 KB, 626x352) Image search: [Google]
1093846734.jpg
37 KB, 626x352
>>28366824
shut up chad
just get out
>>
File: 1446790733456.jpg (58 KB, 438x884) Image search: [Google]
1446790733456.jpg
58 KB, 438x884
>>28363968
Going snowboarding with him is one of the only things I really remember.
>>
>>28367238
is pic related your mom?
>>
>>28367490
no
but you can pretend she is if you want desu
>>
File: 1459465710771.gif (548 KB, 341x256) Image search: [Google]
1459465710771.gif
548 KB, 341x256
>>28363968
ahh, shit. dude, here. but i'm drunk and into femdom so i'm saying it anyway.

my dad and i aren't tight anymore. we were really close before my folks got divorced when i was a senior in high school. he lives in virginia, i moved to boston (though, i live a bit further away now) and while he loves boston and i love virginia, we only see each other every couple of years now. he's a mechanical engineer. i'm a part of the creative for WWE and write for them.

my best memory of my dad was in like 1999 when he taught me how to throw a curveball. he taught me all the essential dad shit, but that curveball, we worked on it a lot. that's my best memory, second only to shaving.

i'll throw my worst memory in here for laughs.

when i was a boy and we lived in coal mining country in a double-wide. i remember sitting in the bathtub and yelling for my dad. i never did this, i always yelled for my mom, whom i love dearly. but i yelled for my dad, i couldn't have been more than six. i was just in the bath, playing with my toys, he comes in. i ask him, "will you promise me not to drink anymore?"

he just looked at me. then he closed the door. i just continued playing in the bath.

he didn't say anything, but he was sober from that night on until a couple of weeks before they got divorced.

i don't know. those are really definitive memories from my dad. we talk every few weeks now, but not much more than that.

he is sober again, though, and i'm very proud of him, but he has a new family. my step-sister has a kid and he treats it like a granddaughter when it isn't, but i don't hold that against anyone.

here's a femdom pic.
i really love you all. i'm sorry that i rambled like i did.
>>
>>28366385
I'm not sure about the leash part, but the rest sounds just like me.
>>
File: 1407416778008.jpg (69 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
1407416778008.jpg
69 KB, 768x768
>>28368114
That's kind of a cute story anon. I'm a little drunk too.
It's nice that he became sober for you.
I wish my dad did more "how to be a man" stuff with me. He really took a hands off throw money at it situation with me so I had to learn everything about girls and friends and as you mentioned shaving and stuff all on my own.
It's okay though he's an okay guy, just not the best "father" but I'm thankful for what he DID do because he was way better than a lot of dads. Even through his coke problems and alcoholism. Which at least I was old enough at that time I could be self sufficient.
>>
File: 424b7099_s.jpg (37 KB, 570x427) Image search: [Google]
424b7099_s.jpg
37 KB, 570x427
>>28368315
man, it's really nice to hear i'm not just in this boat alone.

i'll admit, i went and saw stupid ass babymetal in boston earlier, and it was a great time. i had a few expensive beers from the house of blues. then came home and i've been working on this bottle of gin.

he did when i was a kid, but after i became a "man" at the age of 13. at around 16, after i got my driver's license, he shortly got to it again after.

and, like, i had a really great childhood after that one time. he really stepped it up. i had a solid decade of amazing kid experiences. i got all of the important stuff.

i'm sorry that yours didn't go as smoothly. my dad didn't get to the whole "throw money at it" phase until after the divorce, and i'll admit that i've benefitted a lot from that in my getting started. and i'm not unthankful for that.

what do you have going on, bud?
>>
>>28368531
I just googled babymetal, you mean the japanese metal band? I mean..that'd probably be fun lol. I love metal concerts I go to one at least every couple months.
>what do you have going on, bud?
Well not shit tonight or tomorrow, but I'm going to a psytrance party on saturday. I've never been to one but I think it will be fun. I need to make some friends I'm going insane with isolation since I moved to a new state a year ago.
>>
File: 1459816780285.gif (2 MB, 333x187) Image search: [Google]
1459816780285.gif
2 MB, 333x187
>>28368690
yeah, it's like three little japanese girls and a few dudes playing their backup band. honestly, it was a good show. i only knew the chocolate song before going into it. went with my girlfriend's sister. if you like metal, and you like novelty, you'll love a babymetal show. jesus fucking christ the crowd, though, my guy. but i'm not really one to judge other people. just the outfits were a bit silly.

what is psytrance? that sounds like a good time, i have someone's birthday party to go to tomorrow at a bar, but i'd rather stay home and drink and shitpost all night like i am now, though i am running out of liquor.

whereabouts are you from, if you don't mind my asking.
>>
File: amai liu.jpg (67 KB, 563x843) Image search: [Google]
amai liu.jpg
67 KB, 563x843
>>28369089
Psytrance is psychadelic trance music.
It's like if edm and psychadelic rock had a baby
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQehN7xtvnM
I think it's pretty awesome, especially if you like lsd or mdma
I only do drugs like 2 times a year desu. I feel you on staying at home drinking and shitposting it's a disease.
I grew up in upstate NY and western PA. I currently live in Portland, OR. you?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.