[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he doesn't turn to God in his moment of madness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: bible.jpg (222 KB, 493x493) Image search: [Google]
bible.jpg
222 KB, 493x493
>he doesn't turn to God in his moment of madness
>>
>>28363741
Tried that it just made me feel empty and truly alone inside. Worst mistake of my life.
>>
>>28363752
you didn't try anything
>>
dont want your god and your higher power

i want power to get higher
>>
>>28363741
I don't understand how people can feel a connection with God.
I've been raised Christian and it just didn't work for me at all.
>>
>>28363770
Good post fuck your bullshit God
>>
>>28363741

>god never turned to us, in our moments of madness.
>His men claimed that it was a "test of our faith".
>Would a god worthy of worship be so cruel, as to torture for his "tests"?

Even if a god existed, I'd be hard pressed to find a reason to love him.
>>
>>28363741
>my life is meaningless and I have antisocial urges
>oh I know, if I believe a sky daddy who once drowned the ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD killing billions of people and creating a place where most of humanity will be tortured for all eternity just created me and threatens if I don't worship him I will be tortured my life will become perfect
>genius
>>
I have an imaginary friend, its called a tulpa. He's more real to me then any god.
>>
File: devil with a chainsaw.jpg (140 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
devil with a chainsaw.jpg
140 KB, 1200x630
>>28363741
Why would you turn to God in your moment of madness? That's what the devil is for.
>>
>>28363787
Why do people think christianity is the right way to go?
>>
>>28363741
I'm an Atheist.

I regret becoming an Atheist and seeing the truth. Having a heaven to look forward too is a wonderful concept.

I used to fear death, Not anymore though. ironically because i was lurking a thread where this was posted:
"When you die, it's like before you were born"
>>
>>28363861
People are just scared of what happens after death. That's literally the basis around most, if not all religions.
>>
File: 1462162966492.jpg (357 KB, 841x1244) Image search: [Google]
1462162966492.jpg
357 KB, 841x1244
>>28363741
>not accepting your inevitable place in hell
>>
>>28363858
but it was the devil who drove you to madness
>>
>>28363741
Why would I? 1: gods don't listen and 2: gods caused this universe to be the fucking pigsty it is either through their direct action or lack of action to stop it
>>
>>28363921
and we should all be so lucky as to be among the chosen people.
>>
>>28363741
>literally admitting it's maddness to believe ing od
>>
>>28363880
that's so sad that for some the only thing that connects them to God is fear
>>
File: w27.jpg (94 KB, 1040x1040) Image search: [Google]
w27.jpg
94 KB, 1040x1040
>>28363741
Aryan Satan said,

"I HAVE EVERYTHING TO DO WITH MADNESS. THE JUDAIC BIBLE CONNECTS TO THE KOSHER SLAUGHTERING HOUSE. WHEN THE GOYIM CATTLE OF THE FIELDS WANDER OFF FROM FARMER JEW'S SYSTEM, THEY FIND ANOTHER BUILDING CALLED THE JUDAIC BIBLE.

BEING COLD, THEY ENTER IT WITHOUT REALIZING THAT IT IN FACT CONNECTS UNDERGROUND IN THE STRUCTURE WITH FARMER'S JEW STRUCTURE. IN THIS WAY THEY ARE LURED DEEPER INTO THE JEWISH SLAUGHTER HOUSE."

Aryan Satan says, "I AM COMPLETE AND UTTER MADNESS. THE DESTRUCTION OF ILLUSION IS THE DEEPEST AND ULTIMATE MADNESS. BUT MANY MAD MEN HAVE BEEN KEPT SANE BY THE BRANCH OF THE JEWISH SLAUGHTERHOUSE CALLED THE BIBLE. IN THIS WAY THEY ARE CONFIRMED IN THEIR FAITH IN THE SYSTEM OF ILLUSIONS (LIFE) AND GO TO THEIR DOOM. EMBRACE THE COMPLETE AND UTTER MADNESS."
>>
File: image.jpg (328 KB, 944x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
328 KB, 944x1000
>>28363741
B-b-but I'm a Catholic, OP. I'm still a failure, though. It still is comforting knowing at least someone will love me unconditionally, no matter what.
>>
File: 1461364133523.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1461364133523.webm
1 MB, 640x360
I've tried but God does not interfere, that wouldn't be fair. Now I understand that I'm going to live in despair until I die alone but the fun won't end there because I'm going straight to hell afterwards because I'm a slave to vice
>>
>>28363741
>born and baptized Lutheran
>god says to me, nonverbally, from a very young age "I hate you and you feel my hate. I will never help you when you ask for it. I hate you so much. You must stay loyal to me but I will never help you. Turn to yourself as it will be your only choice for your entire life".

That didn't actually happen, but that's what fucking happened. Turning to god has only ever made things worse.
>>
I was raised in a small Christian group (like less than 50k followers worldwide). For several years I stopped caring about religion. Occasionally I feel like going back to it, but with the internet, I've learned more about Christianity and think, if I'm really going to become religious, I should become Catholic. Not a part of a small cult

But I feel a connection to them, because I was born into it, and grew up with them. I'd be accepted with them, whereas if I tried to join a Catholic church, I'd know nobody, and would be an outcast.
>>
File: Every action.gif (128 KB, 693x895) Image search: [Google]
Every action.gif
128 KB, 693x895
>>28363861
Le Fedora meme and fear-mongering
>>
>>28363861
Because muh 10 commandments. At least that's what they tell me. Anytime I say I don't believe, they ask, "yeah, tell me which of the 10 commandments bothers you?"
>>
>>28364051
Catholic convert here. I'm still bad at this whole thing but I'd be way worse without it. Peace be with you

>>28364364
My experience is a little different as I've gone to a Catholic university for the past 4 years and so have had an easier time acclimating than I might otherwise have had. Still, I understand where you're coming from. I was raised in an evangelical Protestant family, and when I started out going to Mass, I felt really out of place. I had no idea when to sit or stand or what to say and so on. But I gradually picked it up and now am completely at home at Mass.
I still don't know anyone at my home parish (partly because I've only been there a few times since I'm still in school). But that's something on me; I won't get to know everyone in the community (it's a huge parish) but I can participate as best I can in the community and through that get to know more people.
If you're considering becoming Catholic I would definitely advise talking to a priest or even just someone you know who's well-versed in the faith. It's such a beautiful tradition to worship God in.
>>
>>28363877
I know this feel.

However, I don't miss those days when I'd be doubting about whether or not I'm saved.
>>
File: 1461626244501.jpg (21 KB, 254x252) Image search: [Google]
1461626244501.jpg
21 KB, 254x252
>tfw god hates you and fucks with you constantly
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.