[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw today is the 4 year anniversary of my best (and only)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 465465465.jpg (3 KB, 90x90) Image search: [Google]
465465465.jpg
3 KB, 90x90
>tfw today is the 4 year anniversary of my best (and only) friend killing himself

I fucking miss him lads. He was way more autistic then me but we were all we had.

fucking hell
>>
Why and how'd he do it?
>>
>>28363505
Not sure why. Depression and autism probably. No note or anything, and no hint of it

It as sudden, he didn't tell me of his plan to kill himself or even hint at it.

He overdosed on xanax, morphine, and alcohol
>>
If you need someone to talk to, and perhaps an online friend, I'd talk to you on skype.
>>
>>28363585
Provided you aren't batshit of course...
>>
>>28363489
I'm sorry for your loss, anon. And for his, I'm sure he deserved a happier life.
>>
>>28363489
>tfw your autism best friend of 6 years turned into chad in the end
>slowly abandoned you for normies
>moved away 600 miles
>got a spinal injury
>in a coma still
feels bad man, still cry when I see that shitty birthday card he gave me in 6th grade
>>
>>28363633
>on r9gay
>not batshit
>>
>>28363661
I've met some non-batshit people here before.

You can be autist and non-batshit, you know.
>>
>>28363649
thanks man.

I know it sounds dramatic and stupid. But we both used to bond together drinking alcohol. So on the anniversary i drink alcohol at his grave and talk to him about things we used to do. Kinda gay and stupid, knowing there is no afterlife. But it feels relaxing to me and makes me feel good
>>
>>28363679
I know. I was just joking

Thank you for the offer of friendship though. Seriously, not being sarcastic.
>>
>>28363705
That sounds really nice, actually. You're a good friend.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.