[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For the first time in my life i went out and did something with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: ESL1461908551695.png (6 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
ESL1461908551695.png
6 KB, 128x128
For the first time in my life i went out and did something with my life. I bought a truck.

>2k in the bank
>See Craigslist add
>White dodge ram 1999
>135k Miles
>Nervous as fuck
>Call guy
>Schedule a time same day
>Take bus to meet 10 miles away
>Meet at bank
>We talk about the truck a bit
>Take it for a good ride
>Withdraw 2k at bank
>Pay guy and buy car
>Drive home

And you know what i realized? The world outside is not as scary as i thought it was.
Im glad my social anxiety didnt kill me inside this time or I would have just stayed home and done nothing.
>>
Good for you anon, having a vehicle is really useful. I had to leave mine at a mechanic's garage for a couple days and I hated having to sit around at home or ask for rides
>>
>>28363460
You really overpaid for that truck. You know that right? I paid 3k in cash for a car with 60k miles that is a 2010 model.
>>
>>28363533
trucks last far longer than cars so they're more valuable
>>
>>28363533
People sell trucks for more because they know you are going to use it to make money so you'll accept a higher price
>>
>>28363533
Bull fucking shit, unless the thing was totaled out, rusted, and smelled like dick cheese
>>
>>28363533
yea thats bait. No one would sell a car with 60k miles for 3k.

Unless there was something horrendously wrong with it inside. Such as the smell of a dead persons corpse
>>
>>28363460
good job anon, you did good
>>
>>28363856
Yes OP I hope you have a lot of heavy rocks and manure and farming equipment destined for the back of this truck. for moving people and groceries around a city it's a pretty impractical choice.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.