[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a real life Chad. AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 6
File: onetim.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
onetim.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
> Ask me anything cucks
>>
>ama
You get lost on the way to reddit, faggot?
>>
>>28362956
How much protons do you eat
>>
>>28362977

Answer #1: I don't spend 24 hours a day on 4chan learning your bitchy terminology. Try to do that and maybe you'll make it.
>>
>>28363001
about 6.022x10^23 of carbon atoms a day
so that's roughly 3.6132x10^24 power of protons in a single day

thanks
>>
You couldn't have made a more interesting thread? At the very least, used a more interesting bait?
>>
>>28363015
>uses the word cuck
>says he doesn't waste his life on 4chan
lol
>>
>>28363065
gotem

>le topkek original communt m8 fuckmodz
>>
>>28363065

Answer #2: Best way to actually succeed in life is to use your brains. 10 seconds on this board acquainted me with your awful "slang" --> cuck, alpha, chad, faggot

I'm seriously trying to give you a guys perspective on how it is to be successful in life and be happy. I'm sure you guys could make it if you tried, so I'll give advice if you ask for it.
>>
>>28362956
Why don't you post a real picture of your self you small, beta bitch. These """""chads""""""" are popping up everywhere and not doing shit to prove themselves.
>>
>>28363107
>Muh lifting
lmao
>>
>>28363108

Answer #3: I don't want a picture of myself on this weird site. I'm more than happy to give you guys answers to things you've never experienced though, it's not hard.

I'm 6'2" and muscular. I go to the gym maybe once, twice a week? I have pretty good genetics and played sports as a kid, so really all I have to do is maintenance. Easy. More?
>>
I'm offering help here, I have like 20 minutes of downtime left before I head back to work. You guys may as well take advantage of it.
>>
>>28363327
>this thread any help
>these answers any help
>>
>>28362956
How do i get a girlfriend Chad?
One girl at my uni is really cute but i think it would be creepy if i just approached her, would it?
>>
ok, how do you raise your confidence?
how did you find meaning in your life?
>>
>>28362956

Why do you think anyone here gives a shit about what you'd have to say?

>j-just been urself
>>
>>28363015

Ama is reddit terminology, it's not ever used here except by faggots. Why did you make a thread without lurking first?
>>
>>28362956
What can I do in this life to be reincarnated in the next as a chad?
>>
>>28363488

Answer #4: If you've never had a girlfriend before, the first step is in seeing that girls are human. If you worship them or treat them like aliens, they absolutely will want nothing to do with you.

Be confident. That's the best way to attract women. I'm not saying hit her with a pickup line, because, spoiler alert - that's not a real life tactic and only works in movies. Approach her and just make a comment about class or the day or whatever, and start TALKING to her. Talking to people is not hard. Do it with her, do it with everyone. Just start socializing a lot, and your confidence and charisma will grow. Now to get a girlfriend and keep her - all you have to do is make her feel special.

First talk to her and spend time with her. Keep in mind she has to be attracted to you (at least initially), or she won't want to hookup with you.

Then, slowly back off. Make her want you. All of a sudden, spring some desire on her. Women LOVE feeling desired. Fulfill that, then stop it. Then fulfill it again. She'll start chasing you and want it more and more.

Go on more dates. Have more sex. Start genuinely caring about her life. By this point, she cares about yours too.

Obviously every situation is different but there's a starting point.
>>
>>28363639

Answer #5: I'm lucky enough to have good looks and to be really smart. There's way more to being a chad than that, however.

Charisma - sociability - these are often inherent, but are so easy to build. Talk to people. Workout. Be FUN to be around. You don't need to die to become a chad - you just need to live more. Your life will be more fulfilling too.
>>
Who should I vote for in the presidential election?
>>
>>28363518

Answer #6: I've always had a lot of confidence. If you want to raise confidence, that all depends on the source of where your insecurity comes from. Something that should work well is to actually give a shit about life though. Being upset and complaining does NOTHING. It's also not attractive to women in the slightest. Go out, have fun, find a passion, and pursue it. You'll be happier and people will start to gravitate towards you because you'll be far more likable.
>>
>>28363709

Answer #7: Hillary Clinton. Yes, there's so much wrong with her and I don't like her as a person. Yes, there are so many people I would rather have as president.

If you want to vote for Trump then by all means go ahead. But the US will not succeed on a global level with an idiot asshat as president, and if you care for your fellow man of all races you will be doing them a great disservice.

Being a "chad" or "alpha" or whatever doesn't mean being politically ignorant. Have opinions and be compassionate. People will like you.

I'll say this - I'm not an asshole. At all. I'm charismatic, attractive, smart, and nice. People love me, and as a result I'm incredibly successful. You guys can at least address some of these components - the majority are not genetic.
>>
>>28363755
>the majority are not genetic

Height
>>
Imagine you moved to a new city with no friends and were in a male dominated workplace. What would you do to meet women besides tinder?
>>
>>28363825

Answer #8: I have short friends who are more successful with women than I am. Don't ever use height as an excuse.
>>
>>28363851

Answer #9: I did move to a new city to start work at a law firm - it's an exciting experience, not something to shy away from.

Make friends. Easiest thing you can do. Start with your coworkers - they may be men but they will have female friends. Go out, join a club, find fun things to do in your city. It's so easy to become socially immersed - once you do that you have access to tons of women. Don't be afraid of talking to people you meet at parties.

I've never once used Tinder nor felt the need to.
>>
File: 1462233239956.jpg (92 KB, 722x1024) Image search: [Google]
1462233239956.jpg
92 KB, 722x1024
Question for everyone but op, who is best gem and why is it Peridot?
>>
>>28363902
>Go out
where?
>join a club
what kind?
>find fun things to do in your city
Like what?
>>
>>28362956
are you happy Chad-san?
>>
>>28363973

Answer #10: I have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>28362956
Do you honestly enjoy your life?

I knew so many people like you. They were good at hiding their powerlevel, had no problems socially, and eventually ditched their cool but unconventional hobbies for "being popular," being "a normie," etc. Basically, they were throwing themselves away to be a normie drone in able to be part of the "accepted, popular" crowd.

You've killed off what makes you an interesting person without knowing it. How does that make you feel?
>>
> AMA

I HOPE YOU DROWN IN YOUR OWN SHIT
>>
>>28363973
indeed it is
originali
>>
>>28363662
>If you've never had a girlfriend before, the first step is in seeing that girls are human.
Is it enough to just pretend they are?
>>
File: 1462203161458.png (159 KB, 754x837) Image search: [Google]
1462203161458.png
159 KB, 754x837
>>28364056

I said everyone but op, you illiterate retarded cunt. Kill yourself, bitch.
>>
>>28362956
Alright friend, I'll ask you. How do I succeed with girls? (Probably an unoriginal question, I know, but hey, any advice someone successful can offer is worth listening to.)
>>
>>28364142
Nevermind, someone bumped with an answer. Thank you.
>>
>>28362956
so what's the secret to alphaness

if you say confidence you lose
>>
Anyone asked how many girls you've fucked yet?
>>
>>28363852
How short?

I'm 5'6, 5'7 on a good day
>>
>>28363662
>that's not a real life tactic and only works in movies
>implying Chad can't say literally anything and get away with it
>>
>>28363662
>Then, slowly back off. Make her want you. All of a sudden, spring some desire on her. Women LOVE feeling desired. Fulfill that, then stop it. Then fulfill it again. She'll start chasing you and want it more and more.
>Start genuinely caring about her life. By this point, she cares about yours too.
betabux provider male detected
have fun getting cheated on when your girl fucks me while you get cuddletime
sounds like you spent ten minutes on any pickup forum ever
>>
>>28364070

Answer #11: I absolutely do enjoy my life. See, I never actually did any of that. My passions are literature and politics. I stay politically involved, read books all the time, and still act socially. I make friends, party, drink, smoke and all that - but the person I am has not changed. I'm accepted and loved by my peers without conforming - that's probably why they follow me.

Being popular is not being part of a crowd. It's leading one, and if you kill off parts of yourself you'll never be a leader. Does that answer your question?
>>
Is following your dad's sports team bandwagonning if you have never actually lived in the region they are from?
>>
>>28364167

Answer #12: I answered above - but remember that confidence and just having fun is key. I wish you luck dude.
>>
>>28364194

Answer #12: You can't be preoccupied with what everyone thinks. You have to just do yourself, but do so with passion. Talk to people and be interesting. If you don't give a fuck about what people think, they kind of have to respect you. But be competent, likable, and above all take initiative and be a leader.
>>
>>28364202

Answer #14: Nope, you're the first. I don't know exactly how many, but more than 10 and probably fewer than 30. Maybe around 20? I don't like hookups as much as I used to. I've always been a romantic and I have a long-term girlfriend right now. I never cheat on her and wouldn't event hink of that.

She's actually sending me nude pics as I type this. I'm a lucky guy.
>>
>>28364305
wrong
any redpill chad knows that girls are shallow
they do care and if you think otherwise you're delusional
this is just what people say to basement dwellers to get them to make a change
>>
>>28364235

Answer #15: I have a friend who is 5'5". He probably is less successful with girls than my other friends, but he can go to any party and find someone to hook up with.
>>
>>28364250
I don't think you understand. As long as you care about "making friends, partying, drinking, smoking, etc" (anything social) you cannot dedicate yourself entirely to your hobbies, whatever they may be.

Leading a crowd is simply being the crowd's model. These peers/friends want to be you, so you're the group's alpha.

My opinion is that when you give a shit about social activities, you are keeping yourself from fulfilling your potential as a person.
>>
>>28364239

Answer #16: I've never been on a pickup forum. Probably why I'm successful in real life and not just fantasies.
>>
>>28364250
what were the last 3 books you read?
>>
>>28364255

Answer #17: Nope, if you were raised with it you have every right to be a fan.
>>
>>28362956
What are you doing on an obscure imageboard for people who can't get laid? Surely you have better things to do with your time?
>>
>>28364369
wow, glad for you to join the fucking club of normies. I knew there was at least one other on this board.

That said, nice superiority complex. The ego boost by browsing this board is pretty nice, huh?
>>
>>28364361
Sounds like sour grapes, anon. OP is fulfilling his potential for happiness because that's what matters to him.
>>
>>28364361

Answer #18: The problem with your logic is that it assumes I don't have being socially active as a passion - but I do. It makes me happy on a deep level. Most people, even introverts, like bonding and having social fun.

If you don't want to be social, more power to you. But then you really shouldn't be complaining about it on a website.
>>
>>28364398

Answer #19: I thought the musical Hamilton was fantastic, so I read a biography on Hamilton.

Before that I read "The American Evasion of Philosophy", by Cornell West.

Before that I read "The Sorrows of Young Werther"
>>
OP, how do you find the motivation to stop procrastinating and get things done?
>>
>>28364408

Answer #20: I've been on 4chan before and I was curious so I checked it again. I saw this board and quite honestly it seemed pathetic so I thought I'd help you all out, or at least show there is more to life.

I'm spending my Thursday night doing this, that's correct. But my girlfriend is out of town and I'm pretty tired. This isn't brain-consuming so it's fine by me :)
>>
>>28364420

Answer #21: I mean, if you think I have a superiority complex because I have a happy and successful life, I guess so? It's more sad than it is an ego-boost. I'm sure a lot of these people were bullied as kids and really just want social fulfillment in life.
>>
>>28364497

Answer #22: I've always been a big procrastinator. Something I struggle with to this day. I guess it's just when I really wanna get shit done, I do.

There's a fantastic article on this by a small blog called "Wait but Why". I recommend you look into it - it's called "The Procrastination Matrix"
>>
>>28364582
Thanks, OP. jkljklkjkljljhh
>>
Is cocaine fun?
>>
Would you date a fat girl? What about secret friends with bennies? Are you nice? Just doing some research...
>>
HEY GUYS

DO YOU LIKE THOMAS THE TRAIN

DO YOU LIKE HALF HUMAN HALF TRAIN HYBRIDS

DO YOU LIKE POKEMON?
>>
>>28363605
because hes a chad you fucking fool
>>
>>28364796

Answer #25: It is, you get a nice rush. But I haven't done it since college because it's bad for your heart.
>>
>>28364956

Answer #26: No.
>>
post pic
oregano
>>
File: 1462422845792.jpg (53 KB, 515x450) Image search: [Google]
1462422845792.jpg
53 KB, 515x450
>falling for this obvious bullshit

Just world cultists are getting more and more spookier by the second.
>>
>>28363755
>Hillary Clinton
Are you fucking kidding me? I hope you realize that if she were a man or a Republican she would be in prison
>>
>>28363662
>Talking to people is not hard.
Oh anon...
>>
>>28366833

>Man
>Democrat
>Republican
>In prison

How does a combination of any of these make sense?
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.