[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These are 2 bags of chips. You will have to pick only one and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: IMG_3174343_04_05_16.jpg (814 KB, 1836x2368) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3174343_04_05_16.jpg
814 KB, 1836x2368
These are 2 bags of chips.

You will have to pick only one and only be able to eat those for the rest of your life

Which ones do you pick?
>>
>ranch
>jalapeno
can I just kill myself
>>
>>28362954
I prefer regular crisps much like the proper Kettle potatoe chips.

Who the fuck would prefer corn triangles instead?

Get on my level.

NETHERLANDS
>>
nothing can beat plain Doritos or plain potato chips
if you want other flavors eat a different fucking food
why the hell would you eat pizza or pickle or bbq flavored chips when you could just eat real pizza or real pickles or real bbq
>>
The Kettle chips. No doubt.
>>
>>28363049

I haven't seen plain Doritos for sale in years.
>>
>>28363261
Because they suck dick.
>>
>>28362971
This. I choose to die of starvation.
>>
Holy fuck I'm not fat but those kettle jalapeno chips are my go to bag lol I don't eat any other potato chips I basically live this shit everyday
>>
>>28362954
Anyone who doesn't pick kettle is a sloping-foreheaded barbarian who should be castrated and put to work in the jalapeno mines. Kettle are high-tier chips and doritos are rock-bottom garbage.
>>
Based Kettle chips are objectively the patricians choice
>>
>>28363049
>what is texture
>>
Kettle, because Doritos are unhealthy and ranch tastes nasty.
I'd much prefer Sea Salt & Vinegar Kettle though.
>>
I quite like the lays jalapeno kettle-cooked chips. I've had a few brands, not sure if I've had those specifically but I'd pick those.
>>
baked lays potato chips are objectively the best
>>
>>28363049
Why the hell would you eat sriracha on potatoes when you could just eat garlic and chilies with a fork?

BECAUSE SOMETIMES DIFFERENT SHIT TASTES NICE TOGETHER YOU SPERG
>>
Kettle's salt and vinegar is the real deal, I take Kettle

Doritos aren't even nice
>>
File: S and fucking V you barbarians.jpg (285 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
S and fucking V you barbarians.jpg
285 KB, 1600x1600
> pretending that this isn't the best potato chip experience yet engineered by man

no one even believes you that you don't think these are maximum tier.
>>
>>28363955

I love them. They make me think of playing cards though, because they're like...cards.

They'd probably be a great snack to eat while playing card games.
>>
Cool ranch all day everyday

>most painful memory of my life was getting drunk and binge eating a whole bag and then throwing up razor sharp undigested blades of chips and i still pick them
>>
File: kettle_new-551x605.jpg (47 KB, 551x605) Image search: [Google]
kettle_new-551x605.jpg
47 KB, 551x605
>>28364019
>not chilli

What are you some sort of gay?
>>
>>28364124
I'm sure these are fine but nigger have you ever evn HAD S+V? It's a far more intense experience than chili.

Your lips will crack, the edges of your mouth will split, your palate will numb, scraped apart, and still you will not slow your consumption of these dark maidens.

In the end it is not spice level but Ph balance that is the maker of men.

Consider yourself challenged to begin a full-sized bag of S+V kettle chips and not find yourself disabled in the morning.
>>
Right, for sure. I really only eat chips with sandwiches. Doritos are like the candy of chips, and candy gets old.
>>
File: Kettlechips.jpg (903 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
Kettlechips.jpg
903 KB, 1536x2048
not even a fucking question

too bad its not these though
>>
>not Red Rock Deli
Not interested
>>
File: doritos-tapatio.png (227 KB, 334x483) Image search: [Google]
doritos-tapatio.png
227 KB, 334x483
These were the ultimate best Doritos

R.I.P best Doritos
>>
File: 0167 - tbonTgY.png (53 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
0167 - tbonTgY.png
53 KB, 225x225
>>28362954
am I the only one that feels like they are in some chip marketing shill thread

>feels a bit odd
>>
Kettle chips are god tier.

>>28365605
I suppose if you were to shill chips online, this would be a good place to do it.
>>
>>28365605
only a 4chan sperg could be unfamiliar with people arguing about what brands they like best. this is literally half of what normies talk about -- what movies, restaurants, foods, brands, and people they like and why.

OH I LIKE GOING TO LAKE TAHOE DO YOU LIKE LAKE TAHO YOU DO THEN WE ARE FRIENDS

KETTLE CHIPS ARE GRATE AM I RITE I AM O OK WE R FRANS THEN

this is just shit that ppl talk about you GODDAMN AUTIST
>>
Lol "chips" fuckin yanks
>>
>>28362954
doritos are disgusting
>>
>>28362954
Cool Ranch Doritos are literally my favorite of all chips. Getting to eat them only for the rest of my life would be a treat, not a hardship.
>>
>>28366293
Doritos Cool Ranch Flavored Tortilla Chips, Party Size, 15.5 oz. 4.99

Kettle Brand Jalapeno Potato Chips, 8.5 oz
$2.81
>>
I like the doritos more, I'd go with kettle though since it probably is more nutritional
>>
>>28366489
fuck you buddy. french fries are called french fries. chips are chips.
>>
>>28364886
absolutely disgusting

Oregano
>>
Love Jalapeno but those chips are mediocre. I just went 2 weeks eating jalapenos almost every day. I don't know why I crave them so much right now.
>>
>>28364019
>>28364886
>tfw on a cut
>tfw so close to my goal
>tfw haven't had these in so long
>this thread
I can fucking taste them with my brain right now. this is not good for my willpower
>>
>>28362954
Both are pig food but the Kettle one at least looks dignified.
>>
>>28362954
Does anyone else boil their potato chips here?
I love getting them nice and soggy then eating them like a soup
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.