[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /failingcollege/ here? please be my friend and comfort
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8
File: 1460007474791.jpg (95 KB, 600x930) Image search: [Google]
1460007474791.jpg
95 KB, 600x930
Who else /failingcollege/ here?

please be my friend and comfort me and assure me others are going through what I am going through
>>
>>28362720
Not failing, but barely passing
>>
>>28362786
i would rather drop out and die than study t b h
>>
After totally dropping out a couple of years ago, due to being put on academic suspension, I have since improved so much that my GPA is over 1.1
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 1280x720
>>28362720
Graduated college with honors. It was so damn easy, senpai, I barely even tried. You must be a real moron.
>>
>>28362953
well that's some lame ass low quality bait. Please next time try at least a bit harder.
>>
File: worry.gif (979 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
worry.gif
979 KB, 480x270
>dropped out of gymnasium
>all of it's coming back to haunt me now
I wish I was failing college, at least it would've been better than failing life outright.
>>
I'm doing better, but God this hurt
>>
>>28362720
pro tip, college isn't hard

all you have to do is show up to class and you get B's. put in some effort and hey, it's an A.
>>
File: 1449312247868.jpg (30 KB, 714x777) Image search: [Google]
1449312247868.jpg
30 KB, 714x777
Going to fail my finals tomorrow and at least one class despite studying almost constantly all week. I haven't touched a single game, watched a single episode of anime.

Anyone else have trouble retaining information?

>mfw this is another symptom of depression
Besides falling asleep in class this explains a lot. I never had a chance.
>>
>>28363021
you are probably not a stem major are you

I am getting As in all my humanities classes and Cs in my techs
>>
File: 1459030854228.png (30 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1459030854228.png
30 KB, 300x300
I dropped out halfway through my first semester.
I wanted to kill myself way more than I wanted to study.
>>
>>28363174
>>28362896
what happened to you guys after you dropped out? what did you do?
>>
>>28363075

Did you study, retain, and learn the information throughout the semester? Because if not and you're just trying to cram all the information within a week you're not actually going to progress that much
>>
>>28363021
>y u not jus show up 4 ur libtard artz classes xDD
>>
>>28363360
I have studied throughout the semester; I'm not just cramming now. I encountered the same issue then.

It and falling asleep in class are the reason I'm failing one of my classes at the moment. I really did try hard to salvage my grade by studying for the final as hard as I possibly could, I tried, I really did, but I know I'm still going to fail it.
>>
>>28363174
I did this two years in a row
trying a third time now, it's still hard as balls, going to class every day is a struggle and i panic really badly whenever I have exams
but eh, I have some more motivation now
if this time the same thing happens I'll kill myself
>>28363289
I lied to my family and pretended to go to class for the rest of the year and went for +4 hour walks p much every day
>>
>>28363453
>I lied to my family and pretended to go to class for the rest of the year and went for +4 hour walks p much every day

wait but didnt your family pay for college? did they not realize you had no bills?

or did you actually pay completely for yourself
>>
>>28363495
it's free where I live
>>
File: sadfrog lolwat.png (22 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog lolwat.png
22 KB, 200x194
>sign up for classes
>never once go
>removed from class

living the life lads
>>
>>28363128
math and cs

try harder m8
>>
>>28362720
It's gonna be ok anon, i'm doing bad right now too but we will make it through this. Do your best i'm here for you
>>
>>28363522

I knew so many people who fell for the "optional attendance and optional homework???!!!" meme when in reality it was a filter for the lazy
>>
>>28362720
>Who else /failingcollege/ here?
Complete failure here. Sadly I can't be your friend because my insecurities don't allow me.
>>
I failed out of my first semester years ago
I'll be graduating in a week now

You can still get back on the bike.
You just have to not give up and give an adequate amount of effort.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 460x500) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 460x500
I'm a fucking retard. I have a 1.75 GPA that's about to drop even lower because I'm going to fail 2 courses this semester and I'm already on probation so this will lead to me getting kicked out for a semester.

Once I CAN come back to the school, I'll still need to raise my GPA to 2.0 to stay in which means I'll have to pull all As and high Bs just to survive.
>>
I was living that meme myself a few years ago. Failed out of real school, graduating from tech school now.
The biggest thing to realize is that you're rediculously lazy and this is all 100% because you're a piece-of-garbage person right now.
After that things become a whole lot easier, no joke.
>>
I failed university and now I'm diagnosed schizophrenic and get given free money for existing, you'll be fine! :D :D :D
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.