[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My sister is blind and I want to do something nice for her. Should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1462492635531.jpg (61 KB, 687x720) Image search: [Google]
1462492635531.jpg
61 KB, 687x720
My sister is blind and I want to do something nice for her. Should I take her somewhere? Where do I take her?
>>
>>28362707
Just brush her teeth.
>>
>>28362707
Buy her a vibe
>>
Show her ur butt
>>
>>28362707
Take her virginity, then tell her you wo t fuck her up the ass till shes ready, take her in the bedroom for this I suppose you could at least turn the shower on for her after
>>
>>28362707
take her to an art gallery
>>
>>28362707

>My sister is blind
>Where do I take her?

What does it matter? Not like she'll be able to see where she is, walk her into a closet and tell her it's Six Flags.
>>
>>28362707
Pimp her out to people for cash
>>
>>28362804
Tell her it's the gynecologist's office.
>>
File: image.png (21 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
image.png
21 KB, 300x250
Can i have her?
Promise to not be mean.
>>
File: yesbuli.jpg (160 KB, 687x720) Image search: [Google]
yesbuli.jpg
160 KB, 687x720
take her to a rollercoaster. shit's gotta be intense when you don't see nothing.
>>
>>28362707
Take her to see Hardcore Henry, since she is blind she will like a movie where you see though someones eyes.
>>
Take her to a concert/orchestra?

Read a book to her?
>>
>>28362707
Take her out into nature somewhere? The music of nature is amazing, I'd imagine it'd be way more excellent with amplified hearing.
>>
To a silent movie
>>
>>28362916
Pretty much this. Just walk her along some trails and be careful to not let her put her foot in the wrong place.

I had a blind who really liked walks in the park.
>>
>>28362707
Write her a song
>>
>>28362707
What does she like to do, anon?
Do that with her.
>>
>>28362707
Cook a wicked-ass meal for her.
>>
grab her tits
>>
>>28362707
I bet my dick you have some cute stories about her. Wanna share?
>>
>>28362707
If your sister is blind, how are you reading this?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.