[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When I came home for leave on christmas, I saw you for the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: 1458748956732.png (753 KB, 494x581) Image search: [Google]
1458748956732.png
753 KB, 494x581
When I came home for leave on christmas, I saw you for the first time. I thought you were cute, and that was it. You started working there while I was gone with the Marines for 8 months. Here, at my old job. I heard about how you were sweet and really fun to be around.

I finally got home for good 2 months ago. With all my training done, I could move onto settling into the reserves and going back to my old job. Where you now worked. A few weeks passed before I worked with you for the first time. I greeted all my old coworkers, happy to be home and getting back to my normal life. It was around easter, so we were all working to compensate for how many customers there were. The first time I saw you then, things got strange. Whenever your back was to me, you'd sway your hips almost as to taunt me. You'd look at me, stare at me. I thought it was nothing, I was oblivious. So time went on.
>>
There were more signals. The way you'd laugh when I did, even when it was about something stupid. And the staring. It felt like it never stopped. I left for my drill weekend. While I was laying in bed at the hotel, I got bored so I decided to text our friend from work. She mentioned that you asked a lot of questions about me when you were offloading the truck with her. I didn't know what to think of it. Again, I was oblivious.

By the end of the month, I had a crush on you. From working together so much, the silly small talk, and seeing you look at me while you played with your hair, you had me. Then I found out you had a boyfriend. One night during closing, I decided to ask our coworker about him. She told me he was an asshole and about how he treated you. It really felt like shit knowing you were taken, but it's not like I had the guts to ask for your number anyways.

My own life took over, and I forgot about you for the most part. Easter was over, so we were on separate shifts again. Then I got word you were leaving our job. I was happy for you, that place is awful. You became another girl I never talked to at that moment. I'd never see you again.

I came in to work one night to buy something for my room. I usually hate going in there when I'm not working, but I needed it. You were there. I got what I needed, chatted with our manager, and gave you a smile and goodbye. The last time I'd ever see you I thought. Checking the schedule, I saw we had one last shift together. Maybe, just maybe... I could try to get your number then.
>>
That night I was laying in bed. I was watching videos on youtube and browsing reddit. I checked my phone and saw I had a text. "Who the hell is this?" I thought. I picked up my phone, and there it was. "Hey ___ It's ____ from Work!" It was you. The text was sent over an hour ago. My heart rate went up. I texted our coworker and told her. Apparently you asked for my number. You needed someone genuine in your life. A guy who wouldn't treat you like shit. At least that's what our coworker said.

So we began texting. All the time. Joked about work, talked about life. I teased you with stupid jokes and you liked them anyways. One night we were talking about baking bread. You randomly told me you thought I was really cute and that you'd been holding that in since you met me. I said I thought you were pretty. We had our last shift together on a Saturday night. That night we talked, and you asked what you were to me. I said you were the girl I really liked, and that I wouldn't mind being with you.
>>
You said it was mutual feelings, but with the relationship you just got out of you weren't planning on anything like that soon. It was just the beginning with us you said. I asked if you wanted to hang out, and you were ecstatic. We went to the park, walked around and took shots with a basketball. Together we were laughing so much. I asked if you wanted to hang out again soon and you told me of course. I dropped you off and we hugged.

A friend of ours texted me and said that you really liked me, but you didn't want anything yet. You've grown distant since we hung out. We don't talk every day. You give one word responses when we do. But then, somedays you're on me again. Seemingly out of nowhere you talk to me. I want to give you space, time to think.

I just need to get off my chest that I think I'm just your relief right now. A guy to talk to now that you're single. Someone to give you validation until a guy you really like comes along. I just wish you'd tell me, so I could leave this before I get hurt. It's incredible how mature you are.
>>
You told me you're comfortable talking about our feelings, but I'm not going to push those buttons. I'm not going to chase you and cling to you. I don't do that, I'm an adult. I've been in one sided relationships before. This is starting to seem like a really bad thing to me. Then again, I'm a pessimist. You truly are amazing, everything about you. I have never met a girl like you before. I'm a United states Marine. I've been through stress before, a lot of stress. I've had my internal compass and logic screwed up before. But you tug on my emotions. I like you, I just wish I knew what you really want with me.
>>
>>28362597

Jesus OP. Get a grip.
>>
File: 1459995384710.jpg (137 KB, 485x769) Image search: [Google]
1459995384710.jpg
137 KB, 485x769
all of this shit hits way too close. I was having a good night too. you fagoo.
>>
File: 1460814550016s.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1460814550016s.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>US Marine
>Female problems

is this real life
>>
File: 1460826200734.jpg (32 KB, 400x349) Image search: [Google]
1460826200734.jpg
32 KB, 400x349
>>28362873
You'd be surprised. I've been in some shitty situations but she's taking me for a horrendous ride. Haven't talked in almost 2 days.
>>
>>28362715

She wants your compliments and shit bro. Don't give in to it. let her come to you and you'll eventually see the true intentions.
>>
>>28362597
>>28362626
>>28362651
>>28362687
>>28362715
Fucking Christ get it together faggot. Marine or not you're not even with this bitch. You write in this dramatic 9th grade english class prose as if you're in some Nicholas Sparks movie.

Especially since you're a marine holy shit be ashamed that you sat down and wrote this c u c k shit out.
>>
File: 1458748859355s.jpg (3 KB, 125x102) Image search: [Google]
1458748859355s.jpg
3 KB, 125x102
>>28363251
>R9K
>Taken seriously
>ever

Have you seen the catalog lately m8?
>>
I know it must be hard, but you HAVE to let her know how you feel. If you don't it will eat at you for the next several years.

t. Me not asking out my crush when I was in highschool with pretty good signs she was interested.
>>
>>28363296
Yea I don't take most of /r9k/ seriously. A member of our armed forces, especially the marines, should not subscribe to such faggotry.
>>
>world revolving around a person

Wake the fuck up. Get your shit together. Ask her out or move the fuck on. There is no such thing as unrequited love that lasts. Everything is temporary. There are bigger things for you out there than a relationship.
>>
>>28363336
What you say is very true. I wanted to vent this shit somewhere though. I don't think it's really going to affect your life too much. Ever feel like you just need to get some shit out anonymously?

This is the place friendo. I guess since I don't want to come off too strong on her by telling her this, in a way this is that manifesting itself.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.