[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This man was right about so much He may have gone mad towards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: elliotsmug.png (599 KB, 473x704) Image search: [Google]
elliotsmug.png
599 KB, 473x704
This man was right about so much

He may have gone mad towards the very end, but if you read his story beforehand you can see what sent him that way
>>
>>28362463
No. Fuck off idiot.
>>
>>28362482

Why would I fuck off?
>>
>>28362495
Idolizing that scumbag and trying to justify your idolatry (without any substance to back it up I might add) to us. He was a loser just like thousands and thousands of other people and he turned it into violence that changed the lives of many people.
>>
>>28362463
With enough memeing, he could born again as a hero and a legend, until then the shitposting must go on daily
>>
File: mpv-shot0005.jpg (1 MB, 1456x1080) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0005.jpg
1 MB, 1456x1080
>yfw you realize Elliot Rodger was the real-life Shinji
>>
File: gal-chogunman15-jpg.jpg (80 KB, 1200x746) Image search: [Google]
gal-chogunman15-jpg.jpg
80 KB, 1200x746
>>28362482
>>28362546
Fuck off reddit. This is not a secret club of hackers trying to stop big companies.

This is a board where we worship active shooters and will continue worshiping them regardless if they hurt your feelings or not. If you don't like it, you can simply leave.
>>
File: Shinji's fw.jpg (29 KB, 400x298) Image search: [Google]
Shinji's fw.jpg
29 KB, 400x298
>>28363000
Shinji does have a few scenes where he obviously hates sluts, but he is 1) too beta to be an Elliot and 2) wouldn't have trouble getting girls if he was.

The reason Shinji was the way he was is that he has almost no social experience, so he can't tell when girls are interested in him, and he is extremely beta, so he would never make a move.
>>
File: hh.jpg (11 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
hh.jpg
11 KB, 267x200
>>28363027
hehh edgy
>>
Do you think he knew about Zyzz?
>>
>>28363098

He vandalised his wikipedia page

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Aziz_Shavershian&diff=prev&oldid=565109050

Only a minor edit but still
>>
>>28363190
LOL. Poor Elliot, he really was frustrated in the end.
>>
>>28362546
Teacher asks what your plans are this summer:
"I'm going to intrude upon an internet culture in which I don't belong. I've already started so I'm what you might call an oldfag."
>>
>>28363039
shinji's an anime character, that's why he gets girls..
>>
>>28363502
He doesn't actually get girls. It's implied several times though that he is attractive.
>>
>>28363539
It's made obvious that the girls are interested in him, but that's because he's an anime character. Guys have to do so much effort irl in order for a girl to like him (I'd imagine), so an irl shinji wouldn't be so lucky I'm pretty sure.
>>
>>28362463
Unfortunately, with genius comes a touch of madness. However, it is only considered 'madness' from our perspective. For all we know he could have been operating on a higher plane of reality in which we cannot comprehend.
>>
>>28363883
It was a big plane
>>
Elliot, foiled by a door.

Smh
>>
File: 1336356228053.jpg (42 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1336356228053.jpg
42 KB, 250x250
>still talking about this retard
>>
>>28363618

>Guys have to do so much effort irl in order for a girl to like him (I'd imagine)...

Not really.

I get more female attention doing pretty much nothing than I ever did when I was actually trying to get it.
>>
>>28363983
if he didn't kill his roommates, they could've finished his legacy
>>
why do you retards obsess over this autistic faggot so much
>>
File: lucid-dreaming (1).png (85 KB, 1301x1617) Image search: [Google]
lucid-dreaming (1).png
85 KB, 1301x1617
>>28364824
His blatant hatred towards women was very /r9k/.
>>
>>28362463
Lelliot is quite the meme
>>
>>28364824

Maybe use your brain for a second instead of just agreeing with whatever the top upvoted comment on the reddit post is.
>>
>>28364824
He's our lord and savior, watching us from above.
>>
>>28364861
I like how this dude always used his full name everywhere, so one could actually see the marks he left
>>
>>28362463
He was an entitled human diaper. He had everything, money, cars, a rich dad and Hollywood connections.

He was spoiled and thought having expensive cars and sunglasses would mean women would just come to you when his personality was absolute trash.

If you think he was a good guy you're fucking retarded. There's a reason girls didn't want to be around him even though he was loaded.
>>
>>28363000
He wasn't. Elliot was arrogant, narcissistic, spoiled and smug. He was rich and good looking but he never understood that what repelled women from him was his weird personality and his overall cocky demeanour. Shinji is just beta. He has no social skills and is completely awkward and isn't even interested in girls. He's either gay, bi, or questioning.
>>
>>28366375
>>28366505

Curious, what do you think what have had to have happened for Elliot to fix his personality? Obviously it wasn't something he could really recognize as a problem himself.
>>
>>28362546
for the better
>>
>>28366803
I dunno. He had people in his life trying to give him advice and help him out. His dad was friends with other movie writers, one of who hung out with him and tried to give him advice on women and stuff.

But Elliot was a douche. A spoiled entitled douche who could not comprehend that there's more to life than being born into wealth. He thought he was entitled to greatness just because.

His diary entries are a real treat. Try reading those without throwing up in your mouth. I can't really blame his parents either, they at least tried to get him help too, even sending him to talk with a therapist when he started getting really depressing and dour because women weren't clawing his door down because he drove a bmw.
>>
>>28366918

Actually no. It's because all members of his family had good genetics except him. White dad, asian mom, hapa sister. Hapa guys are not hot, only the women. That is a pretty toxic environment to have to grow up in if you ask me.
>>
>>28366970
But Elliot was attractive. He did have looks. He had everything but the personality. He wanted wanted wanted but he didn't understand that that's not how life works.

Was he every womens dream as far as looks? No but he was pretty hot and if he had been introspective and willing to make changes in his life he could have gotten some real hotties or even more than that. But he let his shitty thinking bring him down.

It's like someone handing you a solid gold, shiny trophy but it's full of wet, hot shit. That was Elliot Rogers.
>>
>>28367057

>short chink
>attractive

come on, man. you're patronizing him at this point
>>
>>28367093
He had looks and money. Money anon. If he wasn't such a shit head he could have had women.

Hell, if you just have money and personality you can still have women. Personality goes a long way and money helps.
>>
>>28362463
I feel like of this guy just used Craigslist or Tinder, he could have saved himself a lot of trouble
>>
>>28367093
how can you patronize the dead?
>>
>>28367137

Yea but how is a young man supposed to develop the kind of personality women are into? Imo that develops naturally as a man ages. If you're not hot from the get go, you just have to wait. I do think though that if Elliot waited a few years to grow into a stronger personality he would have had plenty of women

>>28367196

that phrase sounds cool for some reason
>>
>>28366803
He needed someone to scream in his face and tell him that nobody likes him because he's a shitty person and all the sunglasses and clothes are fluff. But that would have caused him to shoot her probably.

He needed a psychologist. He had a pretty good upbringing except for him being spoiled. He needed someone to identify that every shitty thing that's happened to him was on him. He was too entitled. But that's a hard thing to drill into someone.

I think despite his upbringing being good, that was the source of the problem, after that there was no way to help him without full on psychiatric help and diagnosis of narcissistic personality disorder and some sort of mental rewiring so that he can admit to his own issues and not blame women for him being creepy.
>>
>>28367093
He had money, he had looks. If he was a decent guy, he'd have at least got a 7/10. Instead he just loomed about a girl for half an hour, then when he finally said hi, she's creeped out at that point. So he just gets buttmad and throws a drink in her face.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.