[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm fucking sad right now /r9k/, can we just like, hang
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 6
File: 1453368864748.jpg (22 KB, 552x435) Image search: [Google]
1453368864748.jpg
22 KB, 552x435
I'm fucking sad right now /r9k/, can we just like, hang out and stuff?
>>
File: 298.jpg (118 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
298.jpg
118 KB, 600x700
Of course we cant, why would you want to talk with some strangers, stay sad
>>
File: 1451853930711.jpg (2 MB, 2400x1600) Image search: [Google]
1451853930711.jpg
2 MB, 2400x1600
I'm always sad although I have shiny moments in life. I'll probably commit suicide in June

What's wrong with you lainon?
>>
>>28362480

Understandable

>>28362490

You tell me, I really just want to listen.
>>
File: 1453505315974.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1453505315974.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>28362591
I'm a DXM addict who can't cope with anxiety and can't escape my borderline mental disorder. Suicidal thoughts are suddenly triggered by the smallest things or by nothing at all. My thoughts start spiraling downward and I can't stop it. All I can do is let the time pass.

Now why are you sad?
>>
>>28362660

Typical NEET loser. Years of wasting time on chan sites and masturbating seems to have destroyed my willpower. I mean I've never had much self control, but staying focus and sticking to my goals seems to have gotten even harder.

Also just got over one oneitis just to fall for another, perfect.
>>
File: 1449369863991.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
1449369863991.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>28362845
That sounds like the me of 2 years ago. Used to play the shit out of call of duty, had over 50 days on MW2. Would play all day and sleep the rest, I masturbated 3-4 times a day. I never had self control either, I'm either black or white, fully focused on something or not focused at all. Once I find something good in life I'm addicted to it until I find something else to be addicted to.

Oneitis, ah. This issue usually occurs with virgins like myself. I had the same issue with this chick at our work. Beautiful, South Korean, introvert as fuck and quiet. For all I know she could've been a crazy psycho cunt hiding behind a curtain, your situation could easily be the same. I'm hanging out with this one chick at work, we got a lot in common and shit, introvert as fuck, doesn't do much/etc. Say I'm not a true robot or whatever, I really don't care. I hope it works out, but I'll probably fuck it up anyways, that's why I'm not counting on it because I've been let down in life many times.

What does she look like?
>>
>>28362969
>I'm either black or white, fully focused on something or not focused at all. Once I find something good in life I'm addicted to it until I find something else to be addicted to.

I'm exactly the same. I can be pretty productive for a few days, maybe even a week, but I never make it a month before falling back into my old bad habits. Its not like I wanted to be a NEET, I just can't keep myself focused and driven long enough to make significant progress in life. I'm 24 and I just got my GED, so I'm way behind.

>What does she look like?

My oneitis situation is far more pathetic than yours. As much as I'm attracted to girls, I never fall for them, just too many qts in the world for any of them to stand out to me. I fell for a fucking trap, a man in a dress to put it plainly. I guess its because they're cute like a girl, but since they're a guy I can actually relate to them and feel comfortable sharing feelings with them, with girls you have to always be cold and stoic or its game over. Plus they are so hard to find (well at least ones that I find attractive enough that I would want to date them), that I feel a sense of urgency and desperation that I don't get with girls. Its like finding a unicorn, so when I do I find it very hard to let go.

Right now I'm the acceptance stage, accepting that me and them just ain't gonna happen, and its got me pretty down and feelsy. (Sorry for faggin things up.)
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 598x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 598x600
>>28362660
I love dxm and am also very anxious but I can't say I'm suicidal I'm megaman
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.