[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
School Stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: schoolbusint.jpg (32 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
schoolbusint.jpg
32 KB, 640x480
Did you sit at the back of the bus, /r9k/?

Did you bully others that tried to sit at the back or kick out others that were already there?
>>
bumparoonie

original
>>
I met a girl on the bus once.
>>
>>28362341
>Did you sit at the back of the bus, /r9k/?

at my bus we sat by grades so when I was a senior yes
>>
>>28362341
man, the city bus makes me miss all that cushion
>>
I met one of my best friends that I've known for 10+ years after showing him some hand drawn anime pics on the way home.
>>
technicaly all the loud aggresive kids sit in the back of the bus.

the quiet ones like me sat in front near the bus driver.
>>
I always sat in the seat with the wheel, because nobody else wanted that seat.
>>
>>28362341
Yes the back of the bus had 4 extra long seats that faced inwards. The two at the very back were usually reserved but the other two were free for all. It was pretty dank chatting up after school for the long bus ride. Days when the bus was unusually empty were great because then you and your closest friends got dibs on the long seats.

As for bullying yeah they would kick out people they didnt know, but sometimes you'd take the "reserved" seats if you wanted to piss someone off.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.