[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are they so happy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: DsjlloZ.jpg (69 KB, 663x663) Image search: [Google]
DsjlloZ.jpg
69 KB, 663x663
Why are they so happy?
>>
>>28362224
Because they have nothing but empty space where a brain should be.
>>
>>28362224
they're happy for the upcoming party where they will suck 10 cocks in a row.
>>
>>28362224
Fit, good looking, out in the sun. Basically they are the opposite of all of you. Of course, they're happy.
>>
>>28362224
Because they know that their lives are set; Just look at their faces. They know that they don't have to put any effort into anything because their looks alone will land them some hot successful dude who is a CEO of some company. They'll probably end up living along the beaches of California in their mansion, going on vacations and festivals every month and not have to worry about money.

Meanwhile, I'm just here shitposting on 4chan because I have no friends and have no sense of direction in life.
>>
File: 1461935520434.jpg (31 KB, 313x313) Image search: [Google]
1461935520434.jpg
31 KB, 313x313
>>28362224
They're on the upswing until their biological clock runs out and they become an unappreciated mom and wife
>>
Or they are just pretending to be happy. You know, normies are known to be phony af.
>>
>>28362224
I don't know man, but they're fucking hot.

Can't you just enjoy that? Why does it always have to be about others?
>>
>>28362224

Cuz they're women and stupid
>>
>>28362224
Because with knowledge comes great sorrow.
>>
>>28362459
>Can't you just enjoy that? Why does it always have to be about others?
Because society has told us that we are unallowed to enjoy that.

>look at a woman
>"You're a creep, Anon!"

>ask a girl out while not being Chad
>"You're a creep, Anon!"

>wonder why it's like this
>"You're just a bitter virgin! xDDDD"
>>
Pretty easy to be happy when you get the world handed to you and half the people worship the ground you walk on.
>>
>>28362733
>>ask a girl out while not being Chad
>>"You're a creep, Anon!"
If you get a response like that, you probably didn't even try to get to know the chick before asking her out. No shit it would be creepy if you just walked up to some chick in your class and asked her out. Half the shit you dumb fucks bitch about on here are stupid as fuck. Most of you just want shit handed to you simply because you exist, but it doesn't work like that.
>>
>>28362895
Obviously I left out tons of details, dumbass. I never meant to imply I ask out strangers.
>>
>>28362224
They're generically attractive young white women. What could they possibly have to be unhappy about?
>>
>me on the right

[/spoiler]spoiler[/spoiler]
>>
Because that damn shark is finally gone.
>>
>>28362306
>fit, out in the sun
This
/r9k/ wouldn't understand but both of these things naturally increase seratonin and dopamine, the drugs that make your brain happy.
>>
>>28362224
Remember the energy you had as a child, naive and bursting with happiness. They still have that. When you were a kid and didn't have to worry about your appearance. They still have that. When you didn't have to worry about money. They still don't have to.

This is reality for some people and it will never stop fascinating me.
>>
>>28363212
But you're on /r9k/
>>
Because they're living life on god mode. Once they hit 30 it's going to suck though, because their lives will still be really good but not as good as 16-22. And for someone that had it all it hurts extra hard when you get less.
>>
>>28362224
Life is good when you play on easy mode
>>
>>28363467
Not who you're responding too but coming here for me is like going to a zoo.

Also, a reminder never to become like you pieces of shit
>>
>>28362224
tyrone just gave them the dicking of a lifetime
>>
>>28362895
>B-but anon!
>Muh normies!
>Muh sluts!
>Muh high IQ!
>>
>>28362224
because they are female
they have life on easy mode
money and sex are handed to them simply because they exist and have a wet hole between their legs
>>
>>28362224
>Why are they so happy?
They have half the species working for and looking out for them.
>>
>>28362224
Because from the ages of 12 to 30 they'll never have to work or suffer for anything in their lives and they will have massively inflated value.
>>
File: 1459200534205.jpg (103 KB, 460x690) Image search: [Google]
1459200534205.jpg
103 KB, 460x690
Because women are pros at image projection and people want to buy what they're selling.
>>
>>28362224
Because everything they own and have experienced has been paid for by someone else.
>>
>>28362224
Because their husbands shared the great news that Jamal just invited them on his private yacht for a world tour. They agreed to pay for the dock/food/event expenses, of course, because that would be racist to make a black man pay for those things for white women like themselves. The men will stay at home though, because someone has to pay the mortgage. Coming with them would leave them without a home, what kind of family men would they be if they caused that?
>>
>>28362895

So do I just walk up to a girl and start talking to her? How would she not instantly recognizing that I was hitting on her and call me a creep?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.