[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think woman is in to me. She hinted she wants to see my new
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: elliot roger apt.jpg (169 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
elliot roger apt.jpg
169 KB, 1920x1080
I think woman is in to me.

She hinted she wants to see my new place. What should I text her that doesn't sound creepy but gets her to my house?
>>
>>28362203
Talk about it, like what you like about the place.
>>
>>28362203
Hey want to watch a movie at my place? I'll buy pizza
>>
>>28362203
Ask her what kind of eggs she likes. Tell her you have those kinds at your house.
>>
I would ask her if she wants to meet for drinks and then you can show her around after.
>>
>>28362241
"I make lots of fermented food in my kitchen and have a climbing wall in my garage. I play vidya in livingroom"?
>>
>>28362203
Fuck me you're desperate, a woman makes a passing comment that she wants to see your new house and you automatically assume she wants your D. Fuck me OP you autistical cunt.
>>
>>28362328
maybe more normal, like your furnishings, how nice the area is, etc. If she wants to come over she'll actually say it.
>>
>>28362292
>>28362485
I sent pizza text
>>
>>28362462
I have slept with a few women in a similar manner.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.